Subject: ARTHRITIS - NOW DRUGS FREE CURE!!!

From: "Navtam Gosai" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2000 06:26:29 +0550

NOW PAIN RELIEF AND GREATER MOBILITY CAN BE REALITY 

If you are suffering from arthritis or any other acute or chronic pain related 
condition, you have just taken the first step towards a better quality of life.

OUR PROMISE TO YOU!!

We guarantee that if you use ACE as specified in our instruction manual you will 
have pain relief and increased mobility in just a few weeks, or in some cases 
days. ACE's patented formula of currents and frequencies, take the body out of 
protection mode and into healing mode, giving prolonged pain relief and increased 
mobility. 

UNIQUE

If you've tried everything else you must try ACE which is now being recommended 
by doctors and hospitals world-wide - it is an approved medical device. The original 
price of this valuable instrument is is £245, but as a special case you can get 
this for £199 including tax and delivery. 

To know more about Acehealing Machine and to place order

just type the following address: 

http://www.healthcarenoticeboard.com/acehealing/default.htm  

We are health related site and have new and unique products. 

- Thank you.