Subject: RPCSEC_GSS and GSS-API source code

From: Mike Eisler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 07:23:17 -0700 (PDT)

This message is posted with permission of the CAT chair.

An implementation of RPCSEC_GSS described in RFC 2203 has been made 
available for download (under the Sun Industry Standards Source license
agreement) via Sun's recent release of TI-RPC:

        http://soldc.sun.com/tools/index.html

This release provides a convenient means of verifying interoperability 
of other independent implementations of RPCSEC_GSS and helps advance 
RFC 2203 to Draft Standard.  

Also included in this TI-RPC release is an implementation of the 
following RFCs: 

        - XDR: External Data Representation Standard (RFC 1832)
        - RPC: Remote Procedure Call Protocol Specification Version 2
		(RFC 1831)
        - Binding Protocols for ONC RPC Version 2 (RFC 1833) 
        - Generic Security Service Application Program Interface,
		Version 2 (RFC 2078) 
		- At this time, it includes two mechanisms. 
			- A dummy mechanism intended for testing purposes
			- A 640 bit and 1024 bit Diffie-Hellman mechanism 
				designed for RPC applications, and intended
				to replace the AUTH_DES (AUTH_DH) RPC 
				authentication flavor.
        - Authentication Mechanisms for ONC RPC (RFC 2695)
		- just AUTH_DH, not AUTH_KERB4.

For more details please visit the above website.

-++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==
This message was posted through the Stanford campus mailing list
server.  If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list, send the
message body of "unsubscribe ietf-cat-wg" to [email-masked]