Subject: Your resume is now...

From: "Taylor Huggins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 20:44:16 -0400

(You are receiving this email because you have been identified as an
Internet user who may benefit from this service)

Dear Friend,

Your resume is now available in a convenient wallet size.

Introducing the ResumeCARD – the first NETWORKING tool that lets you bring
your resume ANYWHERE.

ResumeCARDs are business cards with the unique URL of your online resume.

Pick your own URL and build a homepage for your resume in minutes.  Add
hyperlinks to past jobs, schools, projects and your favorite websites.  When
your done we'll send you 15 FREE personalized ResumeCARDs.

Visit www.resumecard.com for your FREE ResumeCARDs.

To demo our interactive ResumeBUILDER click here:
http://www.resumecard.com/demodesign/index2.htm

We look forward to seeing you,

The RC Team

ResumeCARD.com
How to Network
www.resumecard.com
===============================

-++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==
This message was posted through the Stanford campus mailing list
server.  If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list, send the
message body of "unsubscribe ietf-cat-wg" to [email-masked]