Subject: IETF Kerberos Working Group Mail List

From: "Douglas E. Engert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 08:33:17 -0500

The Kerberos Working Group is in the process of being officially 
defined as an IETF working group. I was hoping to wait till this
has occurred before announcing the new mail list. But it now appears
time for the announcement. 

Mailing Lists:
 
 General Discussion:[email-masked]
 To Subscribe: [email-masked]
 In Body: subscribe ietf-krb-wg your_email_address 
 Archive: ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf-mail-archive/krb/

There is an archive, but not at the IETF as yet. This will bve implemented
as part of the official announcement. 

You may subscribe to the list now, but at least of the the next week,
if you send mail to the list, please copy the [email-masked]
so as to give others time to register. 

-- 

 Douglas E. Engert  <[email-masked]>
 Argonne National Laboratory
 9700 South Cass Avenue
 Argonne, Illinois  60439 
 (630) 252-5444
-++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==
This message was posted through the Stanford campus mailing list
server.  If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list, send the
message body of "unsubscribe ietf-cat-wg" to [email-masked]