Subject: old draft version draft-ietf-cat-gaa-cbind-03.txt

From: Tatyana Ryutov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 10:21:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

This is the previous version of the draft. The new one draft-ietf-cat-gaa-cbind-04.txt I
have submitted  a week ago. Please update the draft.

Thanks,
Tatyana Ryutov

[email-masked] wrote: 

  A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
  This draft is a work item of the Common Authentication Technology Working Group of the IETF.

          Title           : Generic Authorization and Access control Application
                            Program Interface C-bindings
          Author(s)       : T. Ryutov, C. Neuman
          Filename        : draft-ietf-cat-gaa-cbind-03.txt
          Pages           : 14
          Date            : 20-Jul-00

  The Generic Authorization and Access control Application Programming
  Interface (GAA API) provides access control services to calling
  applications.
  It facilitates access control decisions for applications and allows
  applications to discover access control policies associa loopback -    ted with a
  targeted resource. The GAA API is usable by multiple applications
  supporting different kinds of protected objects.
  The GAA API design supports:
  - a variety of security mechanisms based on public or secret key
  cryptosystems
  - different authorization models
  - heterogeneous security policies
  - various access rights
  This document specifies C language bindings for the GAA API, whiced at a language-independent conceptual level in
  draft-ietf-cat-acc-cntrl-frmw-01.txt

  A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-cat-gaa-cbind-03.txt

  Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
  "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
  type "cd internet-drafts" and then
          "get draft-ietf-cat-gaa-cbind-03.txt".

  A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
  http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
  or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

  Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

  Send a message to:
          [email-masked].
  In the body type:
          "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-cat-gaa-cbind-03.txt".

  NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
          MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
          feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
          command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
          a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
          exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
          "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
          up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
          how to manipulate these messages.

  Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
  implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
  Internet-Draft.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Content-Type: text/plain
  Content-ID:     <[email-masked]>

-++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==
This message was posted through the Stanford campus mailing list
server.  If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list, send the
message body of "unsubscribe ietf-cat-wg" to [email-masked]