Subject: Platform for testing GSS-API plugins

From: "Tsachi Sharfman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 12:11:37 +0200

Hi,

I am trying to learn the GSS-API. Does anyone know of a test system I can
set up in order to test GSS-API plug-ins?

Thanks in advance,
Tsachi Sharfman

-++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==
This message was posted through the Stanford campus mailing list
server.  If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list, send the
message body of "unsubscribe ietf-cat-wg" to [email-masked]

---

From: Martin Rex <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 14:40:14 +0200 (METDST)

> set up in order to test GSS-API plug-ins?

What exactly are you looking for?

I have written a test program for GSS-API mechanisms called GSSTEST
that we give away for free in source.

There are a few free gssapi mechanism implementations available
in source, like MIT's Kerberos.  At one point in time there was
a SESAME demoware mechanism in source.

We do have a GSS-API v2 mechanism wrapper for the Kerberos SSP of
Microsoft W2K and one for the NTLM SSP of Microsoft Windows NT/9x/W2K
that we give away in source -- however it is only a wrapper, not a full
mechanism and parts of it are obviously platform specific...

Once our FTP Server here at SAP is finally up and running (it took them
only 5 years), I will put my sources there.  At the moment I still
have to distribute it via Email.

-Martin