Subject: Free Internet based PC-to-Phone Service as requested

From: "Pc-to-Phone Service..." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 00 04:34:40 EDT

[This Information has been sent to you, in response to a request either made by 
yourself or a friend on your behalf]

It's here at last, what we've all been waiting for! Kiss goodbye to enormous 
telephone bills!!
For a one off Access Fee, discounted by 50% to  #29.99, you need never pay any 
call charges to phone Local, National, & International calls, again!
Registering and Access to this service takes less than 10 minutes, after which 
phoning your friends from your Personal Computer to their Home, Business, etc., 
telephone has never been easier. You can phone to your hearts content, as making 
a phone call is totally 100% free!
We are sure that without the worry of an enormous telephone bill hanging over your 
head, you'll be able to catch up with long lost friends, etc..., and use the money 
saved on your telephone bills to improve the quality of life for your children, 
grandchildren, or yourself!
For more information, and to receive your demonstration Username & Password 
allowing you to make a 'Free Trial Call' now, then Phone today on either-
                                           
            [01144] 020 8387 8399   Head Office-London    [open 9am-5pm]
            [01144] 090 6960 4199   Customer Service Line [open 24 Hours a day]

*The [01144] UK Country code should only be dialled by callers outside the UK...
  
**Anyone registering for access to the Free Pc-to-Phone service Today shall 
receive a Free State of the Art WAP Mobile Phone worth over #200.
Free next day delivery anywhere in the UK!
You may keep the phone, or give it away as a gift!!   
                                                 
To be removed from the list click below-
                                           
                                           [email-masked]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This ad is being sent in compliance with Senate bill 1618, Title 3, section 301. 
http://www.senate.gov/~murkowski/commercialemail/S771index.html
Here is a more detailed version of the legal notice above:
This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill: SECTION 301. Per 
Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618, 
http://www.senate.gov/~murkowski/commercialemail/S771index.html
Further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be stopped at no cost 
to you by sending a reply to this email address with the word "remove" in the 
subject line.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==
This message was posted through the Stanford campus mailing list
server.  If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list, send the
message body of "unsubscribe ietf-cat-wg" to [email-masked]