Subject: ALBAAT Ink Jet News V17 / EA-3/ A-P

From: "Irma Garcia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 13:16:14 -0600

SALE from ALBAAT Ink Jet Fills!

Hewlett Packard Cartridge Refills  Only $14.95
http://orders.albaat.com/retail/entrance_special.html
Stock  #A51645A
Save over 50%

For Printers: 
Hewlett Packard 700/800 Series printers

We do need your empty cartridge to receive this special price!

You are receiving this email because you are a past or current customer ,
vendor , or have either inquired about or requested information from this
company. If you wish for us to remove you from our customer list, please
reply to this message to let us know and we will honor your request to
exclude you from further mailings.

Sincerely, 
Irma A. Garcia
[email-masked]
www.inkjetfills.com
Toll Free: 888-4 ALBAAT
http://www.inkjetfills.com/free.html
ALBAAT INKJET FILLS
12129 North Highway 620 #540
Austin, Texas  78750
-++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==--++**==
This message was posted through the Stanford campus mailing list
server.  If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list, send the
message body of "unsubscribe ietf-cat-wg" to [email-masked]