Subject: A new draft is available

From: "alessio d'achille" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 16:18:37 +0100

Hi all, 

we have just submitted to the IETF a new draft about inter-area path protection; in this document we addressed the problem of establishing two disjoint LSPs between two nodes which belongs to different areas (with the term "areas" we refer to an
- OSPF area or
- Autonomous System or
- Optical island      )

The draft is now available in the IETF draft directory and its name is :

<draft-dachille-inter-area-path-protection-00.txt>

A URL for this Internet-Draft is: 

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dachille-inter-area-path-protection-00.txt

Best regards to all,

Alessio D'Achille (one of the authors of this draft), 
on behalf of

Vishal Sharma (co-author), Fabio Ricciato (author), Marco Listanti (Author) and Ugo Monaco (Author).

P.S. We have noticed that there is an error in the authors' referencs in the very first page in the version of the draft in the IETF draft directory (in fact, in the very first page, "Ed." figures next to Vishal Sharma, but he is a co-author, and "Ed." should be next to Alessio D'Achille, Fabio Ricciato, Marco Listanti and Ugo Monaco)

---

From: "Vishal Sharma" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 10:12:31 -0800

Folks,

I just wanted to add that this work ties in to the recent
inter-AS/inter-area TE
work that has been a focus of the TE and CCAMP WGs.

As Alessio mentioned, this work takes a unified view of areas and AS's, and
is applicable to both inter-AS and inter-area scenarios.

Therefore, we would be particularly interested in feedback from some of the
principal WG members who are involved in the inter-AS/inter-area activity.

Regards,
-Vishal
  -----Original Message-----
  From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf
Of alessio d'achille
  Sent: Monday, January 19, 2004 7:19 AM
  To: [email-masked]
  Cc: [email-masked]
  Subject: A new draft is available

  Hi all,

  we have just submitted to the IETF a new draft about inter-area path
protection; in this document we addressed the problem of establishing two
disjoint LSPs between two nodes which belongs to different areas (with the
term "areas" we refer to an
  - OSPF area or
  - Autonomous System or
  - Optical island      )

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dachille-inter-area-path-protectio
n-00.txt

  Best regards to all,

  Vishal Sharma (co-author), Fabio Ricciato (author), Marco Listanti
(Author) and Ugo Monaco (Author).

  P.S. We have noticed that there is an error in the authors' referencs in
the very first page in the version of the draft in the IETF draft directory
(in fact, in the very first page, "Ed." figures next to Vishal Sharma, but
he is a co-author, and "Ed." should be next to Alessio D'Achille, Fabio
Ricciato, Marco Listanti and Ugo Monaco)

---

From: "Vishal Sharma" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 10:29:58 -0800

Folks,

Regards,
-Vishal
  -----Original Message-----

  Hi all,

  Best regards to all,