Subject: [Re] Re: [Re] Re: draft-kim-ccamp-interaction-grsvpte-lcas-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 18:12:52 +0900

Hi,

Thank you for your detailed explanation.

For your example of the call request for EPL of 10 M that I think is a uni-
directional case, 
if a GMPLS signaling protocol is used, maybe two LSPs will be established
with only uni-diretional connections
because their paths are different each other. The case is not my hope.

My intention is not to simplify the LCAS operation itself, but to simplify
the initiation processes invoked by EMS/NMS systems.

As indicated in G.7042, the operation of LCAS is uni-directional. This
means that in order to bi-directionally add or remove members the procedure
has to be repeated in the opposite direction.

If the two uni-directional(downstream and upstream) connections for a call
request have the same route,
EMS/NMS systems should invoke two times of the LCAS operations towards
ingress and egress nodes.
I want to reduce into only one time using a GMPLS signaling protocol.

Thanks,

Young.