Subject: I-D Action : draft-kim-ccamp-interaction-grsvpte-lcas-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 13:19:51 +0900

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: Interaction between GMPLS RSVP-TE and LCAS
	Author(s)	: Y. Kim
	Filename	: draft-kim-ccamp-interaction-grsvpte-lcas-01.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 2004-2-16
	
This document describes interaction aspects between a signaling 
   protocol and the LCAS. The signaling protocol handled by IETF could 
   be GMPLS RSVP-TE. GMPLS CR-LDP requires further study for this draft. 
   The LCAS protocol handled by ITU-T is a protocol that is used to 
   change the bandwidth capacity of a virtual concatenated signal used 
   by transport networks (i.e. SDH and OTN), which should be initiated
   only in a unidirection by EMS or NMS systems. However, the GMPLS 
   signaling protocol have a feature of being capable of controlling bi-
   directional connections on a LSP. In current, there is no interaction 
   between the signaling protocol and the LCAS. In this document, when a 
   signaling protocol such as the GMPLS RSVP-TE and the LCAS are used 
   together within a single node and a bi-directional connection is 
   required on the same route, relevant requirements and encoding 
   methods are identified.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kim-ccamp-interaction-grsvpte-
lcas-01.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-kim-ccamp-interaction-grsvpte-lcas-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-kim-ccamp-interaction-grsvpte-lcas-
01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kim-ccamp-interaction-grsvpte-
lcas-01.txt>