Subject: I-D Action : draft-kim-ccamp-cpr-reqts-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 13:22:51 +0900

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: Requirements for the Resilience of Control Plane
in GMPLS
	Author(s)	: Y. Kim
	Filename	: draft-kim-ccamp-cpr-reqts-00.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2004-2-9
	
This document describes requirements for providing the resilience 
   capability of control plane (in other words, control network) in 
   GMPLS. As known in generally, control plane consist of control 
   entities, control channels, and control nodes. This contribution, as 
   a document that proposes a framework to provide the resilience 
   capability of control plane, include terminologies, basic concepts of 
   control networks, possible configurations, necessities and 
   requirements, additional considerations including the relationship 
   with other protocol such as LMP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kim-ccamp-cpr-reqts-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-kim-ccamp-cpr-reqts-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-kim-ccamp-cpr-reqts-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kim-ccamp-cpr-reqts-00.txt>