Subject: Draft draft-vasseur-ccamp-loose-path-reopt-01.txt

From: Jean Philippe Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 23:08:08 -0400

Hi,

Just to mention that we posted a new revision of 
draft-vasseur-ccamp-loose-path-reopt-01.txt that proposes some mechanisms 
for the reoptimization of loosely routed TE LSP (intra-area, inter-area and 
Inter-AS). Thanks for the various comments and support that we got on this 
ID, this new revision incorporates the comments that we received + various 
edits and clarifications.

JP.

---

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 16:42:56 +0100

Hi JP, 

Please find attached a version of your draft with a bunch of comments, nits 
and questions. 

Cheers,
Adrian 

PS Please see RFC3667 for new copyright and IPR boilerplate (or use one of 
the IETF
editing tools)