Subject: draft-caviglia-mp2cp&cp2mp-00

From: "Diego Caviglia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 08:48:03 +0200

Hi all,
              a new ID is available at the following address

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-caviglia-mp2cp&cp2mp-00.txt.

Here is the abstract:

Abstract
   This memo introduces a new flag in the Administrative Status object,
   namely the Fake flag.  This flag SHOULD be used in order to move
   under the Control Plane (CP) domain LSPs that were created by the
   Management Plane (MP), and vice versa.

   The result of the Fake flag in GRSVP-TE is twofold: at the end of the
   set-up signaling flow, an LSP that was created by Management Plane is
   moved under to Control Plane domain. Similarly, at the end of a
   deletion procedure the LSP that was under the Control Plane domain is
   moved under the Management Plane domain.

Comments and suggestion are very appreciated.

Regards,

Diego

---------------------- Forwarded by Diego Caviglia/MAIN/MC1 on 04/19/2004
08:46 AM ---------------------------

[email-masked] (Internet Draft Submission Manager) on 04/15/2004
02:01:08 PM

Please respond to [email-masked]

To:    [email-masked]
cc:

Subject:    Re: Submitting of ID draft-caviglia-mp2cp&cp2mp-00

Greetings:

This message is being sent to acknowledge receipt of your Internet-Draft
submission or message to [email-masked].
If you submitted an Internet-Draft, then it will be posted
on the Internet-Drafts page of the IETF Web site, and an I-D
Action message will be sent to the IETF Announcement List.

Please note that all Internet-Drafts offered for publication
as RFCs must conform to the requirements specified in ID Nits
(http://www.ietf.org/ID-nits.html) or they will be returned
to the author(s) for revision.  Therefore, the IETF Secretariat
strongly recommends that you address all of the issues raised
in this document before submitting a request to publish your
Internet-Draft to the IESG.

The IETF Secretariat