Subject: MPLS2004 Conference Call for Presentations

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 19:26:22 +0200

The MPLS2004 Conference will be held in Washington DC, from October 17
to October 19, 2004. This year's conference will include, but will not
be limited, to the following topics:

- Network Consolidation and Service Convergence
- Traffic engineering and QoS
- MPLS network operation, administration, and maintenance
- OSS Systems for MPLS-based networks
- MPLS Multicast
- Service Provisioning
- MPLS in multi-AS networks
- L2VPNs (pseudo-wire emulation, VPWS, VPLS, and others)
- L3VPNs (BGP/MPLS, IPSec interworking, virtual routers, and others)
- Voice, video, and real-time services over MPLS networks
- Scalability and performance of MPLS protocols and networks
- Network processor architectures for next generation MPLS networks
- MPLS certification, verification, and conformance testing
- MPLS network security
- MPLS reliability and survivability (fast reroute, graceful restart,
   and restoration techniques)
- IP Optical Integration
- Multilayer control, management, and optimization
- MPLS deployment case studies: Service Provider operational experience

The Program Committee for MPLS2004 is soliciting presentation proposals
for this conference. If you wish to propose a particular topic for
consideration, please send a one page summary, including speaker's name,
affiliation, and contact information to the Technical Program
Committee at: [email-masked]

All proposals must be received by June 18, 2004. See
http://www.mpls2004.com for more details.

The program committee is looking for original and unpublished work to
continue the tradition of addressing cutting-edge topics that was
initiated by this conference in 1998. Presentations from the vendor,
service provider, research, and user communities covering technology
evolution and operational experience are solicited.
-- 

Loa Andersson

mobile +46 739 81 21 64