Subject: draft-dachille-diverse-inter-region-path-setup-00

From: "Alessio D'Achille" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 22:41:32 +0200

Hi all, 
 
A revision of our draft  draft-dachille-inter-area-path-protection-01
discussed at Seoul is now
available in the IETF repository. We called this new version
"draft-dachille-diverse-inter-region-path-setup-00"
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dachille-diverse-inter-region
-path-setup-00.txt>
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dachille-diverse-inter-region-
path-setup-00.txt
. It obsoletes draft-dachille-inter-area-path-protection-01. 
 
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dachille-diverse-inter-region
-path-setup-00.txt>  
 
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dachille-diverse-inter-region
-path-setup-00.txt> The main changes are the following:
 
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dachille-diverse-inter-region
-path-setup-00.txt> 1.       it focuses on inter-region path
computation, not only for protection purposes; 
 
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dachille-diverse-inter-region
-path-setup-00.txt> Since our draft in fact addressed the general
problem of diverse path computation, and we
 
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dachille-diverse-inter-region
-path-setup-00.txt> received several comments about focusing on the
general problem, the 
 
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dachille-diverse-inter-region
-path-setup-00.txt> new version focuses on inter-region path
computation, and not just path protection.
 
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dachille-diverse-inter-region
-path-setup-00.txt>  
 
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dachille-diverse-inter-region
-path-setup-00.txt> 2.     it  incorporates major comments from Seoul
IETF and subsequent CCAMP ML discussion
 
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dachille-diverse-inter-region
-path-setup-00.txt>  
 
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dachille-diverse-inter-region
-path-setup-00.txt> as usual, every comment and feedback will be
welcome.
 
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dachille-diverse-inter-region
-path-setup-00.txt>  
 
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dachille-diverse-inter-region
-path-setup-00.txt> Best Regards
 
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dachille-diverse-inter-region
-path-setup-00.txt>  
 
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dachille-diverse-inter-region
-path-setup-00.txt> Alessio D'Achille
 
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dachille-diverse-inter-region
-path-setup-00.txt>