Subject: Inter-domain work

From: Jean Philippe Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 17:55:30 -0400

Hi,

Just to provide a quick update on where we stand. As agreed during the last 
IETF, we split the previous inter-area/AS TE draft 
(draft-vasseur-inter-area-as-te-00.txt) in several individual drafts in 
addition to some existing drafts.

Here is an update on the Inter-domain (area/AS) work:

New revision of loose path reoptimization draft has been posted: 
draft-vasseur-ccamp-loose-path-reopt-02.txt

"A Framework for Inter-Domain MPLS Traffic Engineering" - 
draft-farrel-ccamp-inter-domain-framework-01.txt
"Inter-domain Traffic Engineering LSP path computation methods" - 
draft-vasseur-ccamp-inter-domain-path-comp-00.txt
"Inter domain MPLS Traffic Engineering - RSVP-TE extensions" - 
draft-ayyangar-ccamp-inter-domain-rsvp-te-00.txt

Furthermore, there will be an additional draft related to the Applicability 
Statement for IETF-62.

Of course, any comment is warmly welcome.

JP.