Subject: draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-alarm-spec-00.txt

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 20:28:14 +0100

Yet another draft that will not get a slot on the San Diego agenda.

The authors (of whom I am one, so Kireeti is point man on any discussions) believe that
this draft is now fully cooked. It is implemented and deployed.

I propose to take a feeling of the room in San Diego to see who has read the draft and who
opposes it going to WG last call.

Please read and review the draft ahead of the meeting. Comments to the list.

Thanks,
Adrian

---

From: dimitri papadimitriou <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 15:03:45 +0200

hi adrian,

> opposes it going to WG last call.

in the latter case would it also be possible to have some hints about the 
reasons so that these issues (if any) can be addressed in the next release ?

thanks for the co-operation,
- dimitri.