Subject: STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 03:07:39 GMT

From: Chris B. Edeh (Esq.)
Edeh LawChambers
Plot 234 Adeniyi Jones- Lagos
TEL:234-80334-55532
E-MAIL:[email-masked] 

DEAR FRIEND,

RE:STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL. 
Let me start by first introducing myself properly to you. I am Barr.Chris B.
Edeh, a Lawyer by profession. I am the personal attorney to Mr.Abdou Elzanaty
who died in an air crash along with his wife on the 31st October, 1999 in an
Egyptian airline 990 with other passengers on board. You can confirm this from
the website below which was published by BBC WORLD NEWS WEBSITE.
 
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/502503.stm 

Since his death, none of his next-of-kin are alive to make claims for this money
as his heir, because they all died in the same accident himself and his wife
(May their soul rest in peace). We cannot release the fund from his account
unless someone applies for claim as the next-of-kin to the deceased as stated
in our banking regulations and obligations.

Since then I have made several enquiries to his country  embassy to locate any
of my clients extended relatives.
This has proved unsuccessful. i am looking for the relations or the family of
this my good client. may his gentle soul rest in peace i pray.

I came to know about you through an enquiry I was making in the internet,and
came across your wonderful profile which is why I have decided to contact you,to
know if you can act as the next of kin base on our mutual benefits. 

Particularly, the private security company where the deceased  deposited millions
of us dollars valued at about US$ 15.5 Million Dollars, has issued me a notice
to provide the next of kin or have the account confisticated within the next
21 official working days.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 2 years now
I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since
you share the same last name so that the proceeds of this  US$15.5 Million Dollars
can be paid to you and then you and me can share the money, on the ratio of
60% for me, and 40% for you, Upon the receipt of the funds, you will promptly
release my share  on demand after you have removed your offer and  You will
assist me to invest part of my share into any lucrative business e.g. stocks,
bonds, properties, etc. in your propose destination and you will be entitle
to 10% of the annual turnover for a consecutive period of ten years before I
finally come over. 
I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we
may make.

All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this business through.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will
protect you from any breach of the law.

Please get in touch with me by email and send to me your telephone and fax numbers
to enable us discuss further about the details of this transaction.Please reply
me through this althernative email address :[email-masked] 

Best regards,

Barr.Chris B. Edeh (Esq)
(Principal Partner)

http://www.bozz.com