Subject: CCAMP Agenda for San Diego

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 17:36:31 +0100

Hi,

Please find attached the agenda for the CCAMP WG meeting in San Diego.

Thanks,
Adrian
===
CCAMP 60 - San Diego - Draft Agenda

[running total 150 / 150]

Group Admin
  Chairs
  Admin and agenda bash (5 mins)
  Status of WG (10 mins)
  - drafts not in this meeting (Adrian)
  - milestones and objectives (Kireeti)

ASON Requirements and Solutions
  ASON Signaling and Routing Requirements and other cooked drafts (Adrian) (2 mins)
    http://www.olddog.co.uk/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ason-reqts-07.txt
    http://www.olddog.co.uk/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ason-routing-reqts-05.txt
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-gmpls-egress-control-02.txt

  ASON Signaling Solutions (Dimitri Papadimitriou) (5 mins)
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-rsvp-te-ason-02.txt

  ASON Routing Solutions Design Team status (Dimitri Papadimitriou) (10 mins)
    http://www.olddog.co.uk/draft-dimitri-ccamp-gmpls-ason-routing-eval-00.txt

  A Transport Network View of LMP (Don Fedyk) (5 minutes)
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-aboulmagd-ccamp-transport-lmp-02.txt

  SG15 liaison (Wesam Alanqar 5 mins)

Protection and Restoration
  Drafts in AD review (Adrian) (2 mins)
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-recovery-analysis-03.txt
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-recovery-functional-02.txt
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-recovery-terminology-04.txt

  End-to-end recovery (Dimitri Papadimitriou) (5 mins)

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lang-ccamp-gmpls-recovery-e2e-signaling-01.txt

Hello Protocol and Graceful Restart
  Graceful restart (Lou Berger) (10 minutes)
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-aruns-ccamp-rsvp-restart-ext-01.txt

  Node-id-based Hello (Zafar Ali) (5 minutes)
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-node-id-based-hello-00.txt
    - implementation status
    - ready for last call

Inter-Area/AS
  Strategy (Kireeti) (10 minutes)

  Inter-domain Framework (Adrian) (15 minutes)
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-farrel-ccamp-inter-domain-framework-01.txt

  Inter-domain RSVP-TE (Arthi Ayyangar) (15 minutes)
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ayyangar-ccamp-inter-domain-rsvp-te-00.txt

  Inter-domain TE LSP path computation methods (JP Vasseur) (15 minutes)
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vasseur-ccamp-inter-domain-path-comp-00.txt

  GMPLS Inter-AS requirements (Tomohiro Otani) (10 minutes)
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-otani-ccamp-interas-gmpls-te-00.txt

Summary of other work
  Layer 2 GMPLS (Dimitri Papadimitriou) (5 mins)
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-papadimitriou-ccamp-gmpls-l2sc-lsp-02.txt

  Layer 1 VPNs (Tomonori Takeda) (5 mins)
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-takeda-l1vpn-framework-01.txt
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-takeda-l1vpn-applicability-00.txt
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ouldbrahim-ppvpn-gvpn-bgpgmpls-05.txt
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-overlay-04.txt

  Segment Recovery (Lou Berger) (5 mins)
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-segment-recovery-00.txt

  Graceful restart (Zafar Ali / Anca Zamfir) (5 minutes)
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ali-ccamp-mpls-graceful-shutdown-00.txt