Subject: poll on draft-dimitri-ccamp-gmpls-rsvp-te-bundled-links-00.txt

From: dimitri papadimitriou <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 14:47:14 +0200

All, there is one issue that is flagged in Section 7.1 in this draft

<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dimitri-ccamp-gmpls-rsvp-te-bundled-links-00.txt>

as needing to poll from the working group to see whether to use Session_ 
Attributes or LSP_Attributes to flag component link recording and close accordingly

"   If a node desires component link recording, the "Component Link
    Recording desired" flag (value TBD) should be set in the
    LSP_ATTRIBUTES object, object that is defined in [RSVP-TE-
    ATTRIBUTE]. Another alternate is to use an available flag in the
    SESSION_ATTRIBUTE object [RFC3209]. The later makes the component
    link recording request similar to the label recording request."

thanks for the feedback,
- dimitri

---

From: Arthi Ayyangar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 13:56:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Dimitri,

I think the LSP_ATTRIBUTES and the corresponding bit in the
RRO Attributes Sub-object should be used.

thanks,
-arthi