Subject: Agenda and slides

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 21:48:22 +0100

Hi,

Nearly all of the slides are in.
Please browse and plan your questions.

http://www.olddog.co.uk/ccamp-60.htm

Adrian

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 10:19:40 +0200

Adrian,
I do not know whether someone in the ccamp community has the same problem,
but I wasn't be able neither yesterday nor today to retrieve the slides
since I cannot reach the web site indicated (www.olddog.co.uk)
Can you help  me somehow to solve the problem ?

Thanks in advance

Sergio
_________________________________________________
Sergio Belotti
ALCATEL OND  Product Strategy

E-mail: [email-masked]
tel : +39 039 686 3033
fax: +39 039 686 3590

                      "Adrian Farrel"                                                                                           
                      <[email-masked]         To:      <[email-masked]>                                                    
                      o.uk>                    cc:                                                                              
                      Sent by:                 Subject: Agenda and slides                                                       
                      owner-ccamp@ops.                                                                                          
                      ietf.org                                                                                                  

                      02/08/2004 22.48                                                                                          
                      Please respond                                                                                            
                      to "Adrian                                                                                                
                      Farrel"                                                                                                   

Hi,

Adrian