Subject: CCAMP ASON requirements drafts ready for IESG

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 09:23:59 +0100

Hi Alex,

The two ASON requirements drafts (draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ason-reqts and
draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ason-routing-reqts) have just been republished.

These revisions contain updates to address the comments raised by AD review and I have
checked that the points have been correctly addressed. The revisions also contain updates
to handle the concerns raised in San Diego that the drafts did not adequately handle the
ITU-T issue of "subnetwork opacity".

Can you please put these two drafts on your list to take to the IESG.

Thanks,
Adrian

---

From: Alex Zinin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 22:16:56 -0700

Adrian,

  Thanks for following up on the comments.
  I've placed the documents on the agenda for IESG telechat on Oct-28.

-- 
Alex
http://www.psg.com/~zinin