Subject: Three liaison statements received from the ITU-T Study Group 15 Question 14

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 13:27:55 +0100

Hi,

At their meeting in Chicago earlier this month, Q14/15 generated three 
responses to our liaisons.

You can see these at www.olddog.co.uk/ccamp.htm or on the IETF liaison page 
as follows:

Liaison Statement to IETF CCAMP on Call/Connection Separation in ASON and 
GMPLS
https://datatracker.ietf.org/documents/LIAISON/file420.doc

Liaison Statement to IETF CCAMP on Multi-Layer Networking
https://datatracker.ietf.org/documents/LIAISON/file419.doc

Liaison Statement to IETF CCAMP on VCAT/LCAS Signalling
https://datatracker.ietf.org/documents/LIAISON/file418.doc

The third of these is for Action and needs a response from us by 28th May 
2007

Adrian

---

From: Greg Bernstein <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 09:06:33 -0700

Hi Adrian, I see they have a slew of questions on the VCAT/LCAS draft.  
What is the proper procedure for generating a response? Do I, as editor, 
take a first shot and then send to the list. Then we take it from there 
(if we get any responses).
Regards

Greg B.

Adrian Farrel wrote:
> You can see these at www.olddog.co.uk/ccamp.htm or on the IETF liaison 
> page as follows:
>
> Liaison Statement to IETF CCAMP on Call/Connection Separation in ASON 
> and GMPLS
> The third of these is for Action and needs a response from us by 28th 
> May 2007
>
> Adrian
>
>
>
>

-- 
===================================================
Dr Greg Bernstein, Grotto Networking (510) 573-2237

---

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 18:36:05 +0100

Greg,

That would be admirable.

Thanks!

Adrian
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Greg Bernstein" <[email-masked]>
To: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2007 5:06 PM
Subject: Re: Three liaison statements received from the ITU-T Study Group 15 
Question 14