Subject: Coconut oil may also have a neutral cholesterol effect in most people.

From: "Lutz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 03:03:37 +0200

CDPN Acquires GPS And Wireless Transportation Development Company!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Close: $0.065

CDPN, through its subsidiary "Supremacy Intl", acquired all outstanding
shares in General Link Information Systems. General manages, serves and
operates the only GPS vehicle monitoring and management system in China,
and provides a wide range of mobile applications for the transport
industry. This is HOT! It's already taking off, volume jumped through
the roof Friday! Read the release and get in on CDPN first thing Monday.

Her arm almost tripled in size. Track news on trans fat at
HydrogenatedNews.
Track news on trans fats at CholesterolNews.
Our FDA once listed them, named 92 symptoms from more than ten thousand
volunteered complaints by American consumers. Their Buchenwald list
included four kinds of seizures, blindness, sexual dysfunction, mental
destruction and death. With incomparably greater cost and pain!
If you wish to consume salt substitutes, you should check with your
doctor for professional advice.
The resulting product, called fractionated palm kernel oil, is an
ingredient in energy bars and other products because it makes the
coating less likely to melt.