Subject: "He always a smart ass when he drunk.

From: "Moreno K. Lionel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 19:19:03 +0200

CHFR continues its Steady Climb, UP Another 23% Since Monday!

China Fruits Corporation
Symbol: CHFR
Price: $0.42

CHFR is climbing steady all week. UP over 23% since Monday, investors
are enjoying the solid climb. Read CHFR's recent news, and get on it
Thursday!

When he had finished the meal the waiter came by with the cheque.
He asks his stepfather fuh help.
words like: Dust, Wash, Iron, Cook.
When it was time to go home, she couldn't make it on her own so her
friends asked a pundit who was there if he can't put her up for the
night.
I've had plenty of sex in my lifetime, but no one has ever made me
really feel like a woman! Ah gettin' mi ass buss! but for Pete's sake
would you stop using my ass as a friggin scoreboard!
" "Sarah, Sarah," her mother said, "calm down!
"I must tell you, Delroy, that I have one million men in my army waiting
to move on my command. Hussein, the war is still on! " The donkey stomp
on the ground seven times, the man paid and walked away shocked. Come
help you drinkin' pardner, nuh! wel why yuh didnt tek a walk outside
caws it cool . "  The one in de bus reply, "you know de "F"!
He asks his stepfather fuh help.
I know we have affirmative action and we are supposed to have 20,000
Jamaicans in heaven. "Boossie, mi was a salesman back home on di streets
a Kingston.
" "Darling, baby, you must tell me what has you so upset.
Maybe we just don't know how to deal with them; maybe we are using the
wrong approach. Charlie feeling displaced, he wondered where he would
sleep since his friend hadn't any furniture, not even a sofa. When it
was time to go home, she couldn't make it on her own so her friends
asked a pundit who was there if he can't put her up for the night. Ah
gettin' mi ass buss! " The Guyanese is thinking: "If this train goes
through another tunnel, I could make another kissing sound and slap that
Trini again.
"I must tell you, Delroy, that I have 6,000 tanks and 4,000 armoured
personnel carriers. " Sure enough, Delroy rang again the next day.
McKintosh old farm tractor.
"He always a smart ass when he drunk.
""No way, mon, I work for the Tourist board. Going to Saturday afternoon
confession. For the rest of the night you were okay.
" Sure enough, the next day, Delroy called again. " the Trinidadian
shouted. Hussein, the war is still on! "He always a smart ass when he
drunk.
Yu' deh wid mi wen t'ing bad. Mine reads, "Welcome to Jamaica, mon, have
a nice day.
Harry bobbin' and weavin' and tryin' to dodge, but he couldn't get away
from the blows! ah lady dat ah know tell meh de addah day dat she muddah
come from Guyana fuh spen a few weeks wit she an she driving she up de
wall.
Killing birds with sling shot and cooking and eating them. Ten minutes
later the Jamaican walked in, sat down, lit a cigarette, and ordered the
most expensive meal on the menu plus two Red Stripe beers. "Charlie
surprised replied "but Joe's right here, he'll be pissed if he wakes up!
As expected, traffic came to a stand-still, and a large vocal crowd
gathered.
When they got back from their honeymoon, the bride immediately called
her mother.