Subject: [CCAMP] Closed - WG Last Call on draft-ietf-ccamp-asymm-bw-bidir-lsps-bis-00.txt

From: "BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A (ATTSI)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 15:42:05 -0500

This Last Call has ended.

I have one comment on section 1.1 to clarify the sentence on the use of
the ADSPEC object (1st paragraph, last sentence):
s/allocated/available

Authors, please address the comments and remember to run nits before
submitting an updated draft.

Thanks,
Deborah

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A (ATTLABS)
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2010 2:54 PM
To: CCAMP
Subject: [CCAMP] WG Last Call
ondraft-ietf-ccamp-asymm-bw-bidir-lsps-bis-00.txt

All,

This is to start a three-week (extended for the holidays) working group
last call on draft-ietf-ccamp-asymm-bw-bidir-lsps-bis-00.txt.

This working group last call ends Jan. 6. Please send your comments to
the CCAMP mailing list.

Deborah (and Lou)

_______________________________________________
CCAMP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ccamp