Subject: [CCAMP] I-D Action:draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-wson-framework-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 09:15:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Framework for GMPLS and PCE Control of Wavelength Switched Optical Networks (WSON)
	Author(s)       : G. Bernstein, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-wson-framework-10.txt
	Pages           : 53
	Date            : 2011-01-10

This document provides a framework for applying Generalized Multi-
Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) and the Path Computation Element
(PCE) architecture to the control of wavelength switched optical
networks (WSON).  In particular, it examines Routing and Wavelength
Assignment (RWA) of optical paths.

This document focuses on topological elements and path selection
constraints that are common across different WSON environments as
such it does not address optical impairments in any depth.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-wson-framework-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Leeyoung <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 17:21:22 +0000

Hi CCAMPers,

This update is just to fix some of the nits in the references and spacing. 

Thanks.
Young

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2011 11:15 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [CCAMP] I-D Action:draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-wson-framework-10.txt

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
W0ludGVybmV0U2hvcnRjdXRdDQpVUkw9ZnRwOi8vZnRwLmlldGYub3JnL2ludGVybmV0LWRyYWZ0
cy9kcmFmdC1pZXRmLWNjYW1wLXJ3YS13c29uLWZyYW1ld29yay0xMC50eHQNCg==