Subject: [CCAMP] Proposed ITU SG15 Liaison on G.709

From: "BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A (ATTSI)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 15:44:21 -0500

CCAMP,

We owe SG15 a liaison on G.709. Here's our proposal:
-------------------------------------------------
Title: Response on G.709 efforts in ITU-T

We thank you for your liaison statements, "COM 15 - LS 201 - E" and "COM
15-LS 221 - E" on G.709 efforts in ITU-T in regards to the use of
transitional links in your OTN network architecture work. We are
continuing to progress the OTN work items and we will take into
consideration your work. Please keep us informed as you progress your
work.

We encourage those with interest in the protocol development to
participate in our activities. The latest status can be found here:
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/ccamp/

We look forward to continuing our cooperative relationship with you on
these topics.

-------------------------------------------

Let us know if any comments-
Deborah and Lou