Subject: [CCAMP] I-D Action:draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-info-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 17:00:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Routing and Wavelength Assignment Information Model for Wavelength Switched Optical Networks
	Author(s)       : G. Bernstein
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-info-10.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2011-02-28

This document provides a model of information needed by the routing 
and wavelength assignment (RWA) process in wavelength switched 
optical networks (WSONs).  The purpose of the information described 
in this model is to facilitate constrained lightpath computation in 
WSONs. This model takes into account compatibility constraints 
between WSON signal attributes and network elements but does not 
include constraints due to optical impairments. Aspects of this 
information that may be of use to other technologies utilizing a 
GMPLS control plane are discussed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-info-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.