Subject: [CCAMP] iPOP 2011 submission deadline extended to March 4

From: Tomonori TAKEDA <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 13:39:18 +0900

(Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this message.)

CCAMP, MPLS, MPLS-TP and PCE subscribers,

Please find below iPOP 2011 CFP with the extended deadline (March 4th).

Tomonori Takeda

-------------------------------------------------------------
                     Call for Presentation

7th  International Conference on IP + Optical Network (iPOP 2011)
                         June 2-3, 2011
               NEC Tamagawa Plant, Kanagawa, Japan
                  http://www.pilab.jp/ipop2011/

The conference is intended to share among the industry and the academia,
the knowledge, new findings, and experience on the state-of-the art of
IP and optical networking technologies. It features technical sessions
and planned exhibitions. The opportunity to participate is open to all.

Important Dates:
Submission deadline of one-page abstract: March 4, 2011 (extended)
Notification of acceptance: April 4, 2011
Submission deadline of final presentation slides: April 22, 2011

The Technical Program Committee for iPOP 2011 is soliciting presentation
proposals for this conference. Protocol design, experiment, theory,
implementation, and operational experiences are solicited.
The topics of the conference will include but not limited to the following:

* GMPLS/ASON technologies
* GMPLS Network management, OA&M
* Multi-layer network (MLN) / Multi-region network (MRN)
* Path Computation Element (PCE), Traffic engineering
* Inter-area/Inter-AS network
* L1VPN, Bandwidth on Demand, and Photonic Grid
* Wavelength Switched Optical Networks  (WSON), Routing wavelength
  assignment, Impairment management
* GMPLS-controlled Ethernet Label Switching  (GELS) and related Ethernet
  transport technologies
* Carrier Ethernet and MPLS-TP
* Photonic Network for NxGN and NwGN
* Application with high-bandwidth demand
* Testbed, field trial

If you wish to submit a topic for consideration, please send an Extended
Abstracts of a 400 words and a maximum of 1 page, including figures and
diagrams, speaker’s name, affiliation, and contact information
to the Technical Program Committee at [email-masked].
Please see http://www.pilab.jp/ipop2011/ for more details.
----------------------------------------------------------------