Subject: [CCAMP] I-D Action:draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ted-mib-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 03:15:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Traffic Engineering Database Management Information Base in support of MPLS-TE/GMPLS
	Author(s)       : T. Otani
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ted-mib-08.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2011-04-18

This memo defines the Management Information Base (MIB) objects in 
order to manage traffic engineering database (TED) information with 
extension in support of Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) with 
traffic engineering (TE) as well as Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) for use 
with network management protocols.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ted-mib-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.