Subject: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-attribute-bnf-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 14:45:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : LSP Attributes Related Routing Backus-Naur Form
	Author(s)       : Lou Berger
                          George Swallow
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-attribute-bnf-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2011-05-12

   Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Label Switched Paths (LSPs)
   established using the Resource Reservation Protocol Traffic
   Engineering (RSVP-TE) extensions may be signaled with a set of LSP
   specific attributes.  These attributes may be carried in both Path
   and Resv messages.  This document specifies how LSP attributes are
   to be carried in RSVP Path and Resv messages using the Routing
   Backus-Naur Form, and clarifies related Resv message formats.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-attribute-bnf-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-attribute-bnf-01.txt