Subject: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-rfc5787bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 12:51:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Updates to ASON Routing for OSPFv2 Protocols (RFC 5787bis)
	Author(s)       : Andrew G. Malis
                          Acee Lindem
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-rfc5787bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2011-05-27

   The ITU-T has defined an architecture and requirements for operating
   an Automatically Switched Optical Network (ASON).

   The Generalized Multiprotocol Label Switching (GMPLS) protocol suite
   is designed to provide a control plane for a range of network
   technologies including optical networks such as time division
   multiplexing (TDM) networks including SONET/SDH and Optical Transport
   Networks (OTNs), and lambda switching optical networks.

   The requirements for GMPLS routing to satisfy the requirements of
   ASON routing, and an evaluation of existing GMPLS routing protocols
   are provided in other documents.  This document defines extensions to
   the OSPFv2 Link State Routing Protocol to meet the requirements for
   routing in an ASON.

   Note that this work is scoped to the requirements and evaluation
   expressed in RFC 4258 and RFC 4652 and the ITU-T Recommendations
   current when those documents were written.  Future extensions of
   revisions of this work may be necessary if the ITU-T Recommendations
   are revised or if new requirements are introduced into a revision of
   RFC 4258.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-rfc5787bis-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-rfc5787bis-01.txt

---

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 15:56:19 -0400

ccamp-ers,

I've just uploaded draft-ietf-ccamp-rfc5787bis-01.txt.

The changes from -00 are:

Added in section 10 a request for early code point allocation and a
reference to RFC 4020.

Added suggested code point values to be allocated in sections 6, 7, and 10,
including in the TLV diagrams (this removes all of the TBDs from the
text).

Removed mentions of the Associated RA ID sub-TLV, which was left over
from older text and should have been removed earlier.

Please send any comments to the list.

Thanks,
Andy

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, May 27, 2011 at 3:51 PM
Subject: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-rfc5787bis-01.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories. This draft is a work item of the Common Control and
Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

       Title           : Updates to ASON Routing for OSPFv2 Protocols
(RFC 5787bis)
       Author(s)       : Andrew G. Malis
                         Acee Lindem
       Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-rfc5787bis-01.txt
       Pages           : 27
       Date            : 2011-05-27

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-rfc5787bis-01.txt
_______________________________________________
CCAMP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ccamp