Subject: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-vcat-lcas-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 May 2011 08:59:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Operating Virtual Concatenation (VCAT) and the Link Capacity Adjustment Scheme (LCAS) with Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS)
	Author(s)       : Greg M. Bernstein
                          Diego Caviglia
                          Richard Rabbat
                          Huub van Helvoort
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-vcat-lcas-13.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2011-05-04

   This document describes requirements for, and use of, the
   Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) control plane in
   support of the Virtual Concatenation (VCAT) layer 1 inverse
   multiplexing data plane mechanism and its companion Link Capacity
   Adjustment Scheme (LCAS) which can be used for hitless dynamic
   resizing of the inverse multiplex group.  These techniques apply to
   Optical Transport Network (OTN), Synchronous Optical Network
   (SONET), Synchronous Digital Hierarchy (SDH), and Plesiochronous
   Digital Hierarchy (PDH) signals. This document updates RFC 4606 by
   making modifications to the procedures for supporting virtual
   concatenation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-vcat-lcas-13.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-vcat-lcas-13.txt