Subject: [CCAMP] Liaison to ITU-T's SG15 Q6 and Q12

From: "BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A (ATTSI)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 15:33:15 -0400

CCAMP,

As discussed, here's the liaison we will send to SG15 informing of our
last call.

--------------------------
Title: The IETF CCAMP working group last call on "A Framework for the
Control of Wavelength Switched Optical Networks (WSON) with Impairments"
Submission Date: 2011-05-03
URL of the IETF Web page: 

From: Deborah Brungard (IETF CCAMP WG) <[email-masked]>
To: ITU-T SG15 Q6 and Q12 ([email-masked])
Cc: [email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

Response Contact: [email-masked] 
Technical Contact: [email-masked], [email-masked] 

Purpose: For information 
Body: 

The CCAMP working group would like to inform you that we have started a
working group last call on "A Framework for the Control of Wavelength
Switched Optical Networks (WSON) with Impairments":
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-impairments-07.txt

As previously communicated to you, this document provides a framework
for GMPLS protocols and mechanisms to support impairment aware routing
and wavelength assignment. We have based this work on the scenarios
mutually agreed between Q.6/15 and members of IETF's CCAMP WG at the
2009 meeting.

CCAMP appreciates your support and we are looking forward to continuing
exchange of information as we continue to progress this work.

Best regards,

Lou Berger
Deborah Brungard

CCAMP Working Group co-chairs
Attachment(s):
No document has been attached