Subject: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-associated-lsp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2011 07:31:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RSVP-TE Extensions to Establish Associated Bidirectional LSP
	Author(s)       : Fei Zhang
                          Ruiquan Jing
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-associated-lsp-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2011-06-01

   The MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) requirements document [RFC5654],
   describes that MPLS-TP MUST support associated bidirectional point-
   to-point LSPs.

   This document provides a method to bind two unidirectional Label
   Switched Paths (LSPs) into an associated bidirectional LSP.  The
   association is achieved by using a new Association Type in the
   Extended ASSOCIATION object.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-associated-lsp-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-associated-lsp-01.txt

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 16:20:12 +0800

Hi all,

We have updated this draft according to the comments we have received 
during polling.

1) Decribed the signaling procedure more clearly

2) Addressed the comments for Jie Dong, and reflected it in the recovery 
section

3) About the necessary of single sided provisiong, we just keep it in the 
current version. 
   If the WGers have the same understanding that we do not need it, it 
will be deleted
   in the next version. (Thank Attila for the comments.)

4) Thank Daniel King for the review of this document.

Thanks and best regards

Authors of draft-ietf-ccamp-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-associated-lsp-01.txt

[email-masked] 
发件人:  [email-masked]
2011-06-01 22:31

收件人
[email-masked]
抄送
[email-masked]
主题
[CCAMP] I-D Action: 
draft-ietf-ccamp-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-associated-lsp-01.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories. This draft is a work item of the Common Control and 
Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

                 Title           : RSVP-TE Extensions to Establish 
Associated Bidirectional LSP
                 Author(s)       : Fei Zhang
                          Ruiquan Jing
                 Filename        : 
draft-ietf-ccamp-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-associated-lsp-01.txt
                 Pages           : 16
                 Date            : 2011-06-01

_______________________________________________
CCAMP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ccamp