Subject: Re: [CCAMP] CCAMP Quebec City Agenda Requests

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 18:13:18 -0700

All,
	If you sent your request only to Dan, please resend to the chairs.
Failure to do so, will likely result in you not making it on the agenda.

Also, Dan is unable to attend this meeting (but expects to attend in the
future) so we will be looking for minute takers and jabber scribes for
the Quebec sessions.  Minute takers are expected to capture the
discussion to the best of their ability, including identities of
presenters and other speakers (at the mic), as well as any discussion
that takes place in session.  Presentations themselves are covered by
the slides and are therefore not repeated in the minutes.  There are
recordings available that can help in the review and preparation of
draft minutes.  Draft minutes are sent to the chairs for review and
distribution.  Minute takers/scribes are identified in the minutes,
unless they choose not to be.

If you are interested in volunteering to take minutes or be a jabber
scribe, please send the chairs an off-list e-mail.

Much thanks,
Lou

On 6/24/2011 10:10 AM, BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A (ATTSI) wrote:
> All,
> 
> The draft meeting agenda is out, note, the final agenda will be
> published on July 1st.
> 
> Please send your requests for time on the working group agenda to the
> Chairs and the WG secretary (Dan) by the end of the day on July 5th.
> 
> Thanks,
> Deborah and Lou
> 
> http://www.ietf.org/meeting/81/index.html
> 
> Cut-off dates:
> http://www.ietf.org/meeting/cutoff-dates-2011.html#IETF81
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
>