Subject: [CCAMP] FW: New Version Notification for draft-sun-ccamp-gmpls-perf-mib-00.txt

From: Weiqiang Sun <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2011 10:22:13 +0800

All,

We have uploaded a new draft into the IETF repository.

This draft defines management information base (mib) for performances of
provisioning LSPs in GMPLS networks. It is the result of a discussion
during the WGLC of ietf-ccamp-lsp-dppm (RFC 5814).

This work can be seen as a continuation of the work in RFC 5814 and
ietf-ccamp-dpm.

All comments are welcome.

Best regards,
Weiqiang

On 7/2/11 10:14 AM, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>A new version of I-D, draft-sun-ccamp-gmpls-perf-mib-00.txt has been
>successfully submitted by Weiqiang Sun and posted to the IETF repository.
>
>Filename:	 draft-sun-ccamp-gmpls-perf-mib
>Revision:	 00
>Title:		 Label Switched Path (LSP) Provisioning Performance Management
>Information Base for Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) / MPLS-TE networks
>Creation date:	 2011-07-02
>WG ID:		 Individual Submission
>Number of pages: 16
>
>Abstract:
>   This memo defines Management Information Bases (MIBs) for
>   performances of provisioning Label Switched Paths (LSPs) in
>   Generalized MPLS or MPLS-TE networks.
>
>   When Generalized MPLS/MPLS-TE is used to provision LSPs, it is useful
>   to record the performance of the provisioning process, such as the
>   delay in creating and deleting the LSPs.  The managed information may
>   be retrieved by the Management System and visualized on the GUI, so
>   that the performance of dynamic provisioning may be monitored in a
>   timely manner.
>
>   This work is a continuation of the work in [RFC5814] and
>   [I-D.ietf-ccamp-dpm], where the provisioning performance values are
>   obtained through active measurements.
>
>                  
>        
>
>
>The IETF Secretariat