Subject: [CCAMP] Fwd: New Liaison Statement, "Liaison response to request for review of OSPFv2 extensions for ASON routing submission (ref. TD 552 (WP 3/15))"

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2011 10:37:43 -0400

FYI - this is a resend to the list as it seems the original mail didn't
make it into the archive.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Liaison Statement, "Liaison response to request for review
of OSPFv2 extensions for ASON routing submission (ref. TD 552 (WP 3/15))"
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 16:03:26 -0000
From: Liaison Statement Management Tool <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked],  [email-masked]
CC: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>, Adrian Farrel
<[email-masked]>,	Common Control and Measurement Plane Discussion
List <[email-masked]>,	<[email-masked]>,
<[email-masked]>,	<[email-masked]>,
<[email-masked]>,	<[email-masked]>, Hing-Kam Lam
<[email-masked]>

Title: Liaison response to request for review of OSPFv2 extensions for
ASON routing submission (ref. TD 552 (WP 3/15))
Submission Date: 2011-06-29
URL of the IETF Web page: /liaison/1060/

From: ITU-T SG 15 (optical control plane) (Greg Jones <[email-masked]>)
To: Common Control and Measurement Plane ([email-masked],
[email-masked])
Cc: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>,Adrian Farrel
<[email-masked]>,Common Control and Measurement Plane Discussion
List
<[email-masked]>,<[email-masked]>,<[email-masked]>,<[email-masked]>,<[email-masked]>,<[email-masked]>
Reponse Contact: Hing-Kam Lam <[email-masked]>
Technical Contact:
Purpose: For information

Body:
Attachment(s):

    Liaison response to request for review of OSPFv2 extensions for ASON
routing submission (ref. TD 552 (WP 3/15))
https://datatracker.ietf.org/documents/LIAISON/file1235.pdf