Subject: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-eth-oam-ext-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 06:41:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : GMPLS RSVP-TE Extensions for Ethernet OAM Configuration
	Author(s)       : Attila Takacs
                          Balazs Gero
                          Hao Long
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-eth-oam-ext-06.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2011-07-11

   The GMPLS controlled Ethernet Label Switching (GELS) work extended
   GMPLS RSVP-TE to support the establishment of Ethernet LSPs.  IEEE
   Ethernet Connectivity Fault Management (CFM) specifies an adjunct OAM
   flow to check connectivity in Ethernet networks.  CFM can be also
   used with Ethernet LSPs for fault detection and triggering recovery
   mechanisms.  The ITU-T Y.1731 specification builds on CFM and
   specifies additional OAM mechanisms, including Performance
   Monitoring, for Ethernet networks.  This document specifies
   extensions of GMPLS RSVP-TE to support the setup of the associated
   Ethernet OAM (CFM and Y.1731) entities defining Ethernet technology
   specific TLV based on [OAM-CONF-FWK].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-eth-oam-ext-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-eth-oam-ext-06.txt