Subject: [CCAMP] MPLS 2011 Call for Participation (Oct 16-19, Wash. DC)

From: Hiroaki Harai <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2011 08:16:29 +0900 (JST)

Hi everyone,

Many people active in the IETF ccamp WG have took part in
the annual MPLS Conference in the past.

Registration for MPLS2011 (October 16-19, Omni Shoreham Hotel in
Washington), the 14th annual International Conference on MPLS and
related new technologies is now open at:

http://www.mpls2011.com/registration/attendees.htm

MPLS 2011 will include an extensive four day program consisting of
tutorials, technical sessions, panels, and exhibits. The key topics to
be discussed at this year's conference include: Scaling MPLS, Data
Centers, MPLS Transport Profile, Cloud Computing, Future Networks,
Mobile Backhaul, Resiliency, Network Management and Performance,
Multi-layer and Optical Networks.  In addition, there will be two
panel discussions on current topics.

The complete program is available at:
http://www.mpls2011.com/program/technical_sessions.htm

The event will be followed by a Public Interop demonstration. There
will also be an exhibit floor, where leading network equipment vendors
will showcase their new offerings, the list of current sponsors is
available at:
http://www.mpls2011.com/sponsors/sponsors.htm

The conference hotel is the Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington DC.
Please note that there are only a limited number of rooms available this year
at a reduced rate.  ]

Please make reservations at: http://www.mpls2011.com/hotel.htm

Best regards,
Hiroaki Harai