Subject: [CCAMP] Request for last call on non-impairment WSON documents

From: Greg Bernstein <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 08:08:48 -0700

Hi CCAMPers, we'd like to request last call on the following 
non-impairment WSON documents:
(a) Routing and Wavelength Assignment Information Model for Wavelength 
Switched Optical Networks 
<http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-info/> (informational)
(b) General Network Element Constraint Encoding for GMPLS Controlled 
Networks
<http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-general-constraint-encode/>(c) 
Routing and Wavelength Assignment Information Encoding for Wavelength 
Switched Optical Networks 
<http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-wson-encode/>
(d) OSPF-TE Extensions for General Network Element Constraints 
<http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-general-constraints-ospf-te/>
(e) GMPLS OSPF Enhancement for Signal and Network Element Compatibility 
for Wavelength Switched Optical Networks
<http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-signal-compatibility-ospf/>
All requested modifications from the Vancouver IETF and list have been 
implemented and reviewed by the working group. Except for a few small 
changes these documents have been stable for many years now :-) .

Best Regards
Greg B.

-- 
===================================================
Dr Greg Bernstein, Grotto Networking (510) 573-2237