Subject: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-assoc-ext-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 06:44:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RSVP Association Object Extensions
	Author(s)       : Lou Berger
                          Francois Le Faucheur
                          Ashok Narayanan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-assoc-ext-06.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2012-09-21

Abstract:
   The RSVP ASSOCIATION object was defined in the context of GMPLS
   (Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching) controlled label
   switched paths (LSPs).  In this context, the object is used to
   associate recovery LSPs with the LSP they are protecting.  This
   object also has broader applicability as a mechanism to associate
   RSVP state, and this document defines how the ASSOCIATION object
   can be more generally applied.  This document also defines
   Extended ASSOCIATION objects which, in particular, can be used in
   the context of the Transport Profile of Multiprotocol Label
   Switching (MPLS-TP).  This document updates RFC 2205, RFC 3209,
   and RFC 3473. It also generalizes the definition of the Association
   ID field defined in RFC 4872.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-assoc-ext

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-assoc-ext-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-assoc-ext-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 12:00:54 -0400

All,

This version captures text clarifications related to compatibility
requested during IESG review.

Lou

On 9/21/2012 9:44 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> CCAMP mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ccamp
> 
> 
> 
>