Subject: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ospf-g709v3-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2013 09:38:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Traffic Engineering Extensions to OSPF for Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) Control of Evolving G.709 OTN Networks
	Author(s)       : Daniele Ceccarelli
                          Diego Caviglia
                          Fatai Zhang
                          Dan Li
                          Sergio Belotti
                          Pietro Vittorio Grandi
                          Rajan Rao
                          Khuzema Pithewan
                          John E Drake
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ospf-g709v3-05.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2013-01-08

Abstract:
   ITU-T Recommendation G.709 [G.709-2012] has introduced new fixed and
   flexible Optical Data Unit (ODU) containers, enabling optimized
   support for an increasingly abundant service mix.

   This document describes Open Shortest Path First - Traffic
   Engineering (OSPF-TE) routing protocol extensions to support
   Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) control of all currently defined ODU
   containers, in support of both sub-lambda and lambda level routing
   granularity.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ospf-g709v3

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ospf-g709v3-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ospf-g709v3-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/