Subject: [CCAMP] FW: Regarding IPR on draft-ali-ccamp-te-metric-recording-03

From: "BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 18:30:53 +0000

Authors,
Can you please respond on IPR for this draft so we can start the poll?
Thanks,
Deborah

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Lou Berger
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2012 6:01 PM
To: Zafar Ali (zali); George Swallow (swallow); [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Kenji Kumaki; Rudiger Kunze; CCAMP
Subject: [CCAMP] Regarding IPR on draft-ali-ccamp-te-metric-recording-03

Authors, Contributors, (CCAMP)

As part of the preparation for the poll on making this document a WG
document:

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to
draft-ali-ccamp-te-metric-recording-03?

  Please state either:

  "No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"
  or
  "Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

   If yes to the above, please state either:

  "Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"
  or
  "No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

  If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think
  appropriate.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the
above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are
aware of any relevant IPR.  This document will not advance to the next
stage until a response has been received from each author and listed
contributor.  NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS
MESSAGE'S TO LINES.

If you are on the CCAMP WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, we remind you of your obligations under the IETF IPR rules
which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are aware of IPR of
others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from participating in any
contribution or discussion related to your undisclosed IPR.  For more
information, please see the RFCs listed above and
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thank you,
CCAMP WG Chairs

PS Please include all listed in the headers of this message in your
response.

_______________________________________________
CCAMP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ccamp

---

From: "Zafar Ali (zali)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 18:44:53 +0000

Hi Deborah:

Thanks for your follow-up; much appreciated.

Please note that the ID is also about to expire. We will be posting a ver
-04 shortly.

Thanks

Regards Š Zafar

On 1/14/13 1:30 PM, "BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>To: Zafar Ali (zali); George Swallow (swallow); [email-masked];
>[email-masked]; Kenji Kumaki; Rudiger Kunze; CCAMP

---

From: "Zafar Ali (zali)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 18:52:29 +0000

Hi Deborah:

Sorry sent it too quick. I had email for some drafts that they are
expiring this week and got confused.

This ID is valid until April 21, 2013. Please ignore my email.

Thanks

Regards ... Zafar

---

From: "George Swallow (swallow)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 16:57:22 +0000

Lou, Deborah,

Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft.
No, the IPR is still being documented.

George

---

From: "BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 18:28:30 +0000

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2013 1:16 PM
To: BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A; [email-masked]
Subject: AW: [CCAMP] FW: Regarding IPR on draft-ali-ccamp-te-metric-recording-03

Hi Deborah,

Sorry for answering so late.

Br,

Rüdiger

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2013 1:31 PM
To: George Swallow ([email-masked]); [email-masked]' ([email-masked])
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [CCAMP] FW: Regarding IPR on draft-ali-ccamp-te-metric-recording-03

*** Security Advisory: This Message Originated Outside of AT&T ***.
Reference http://cso.att.com/EmailSecurity/IDSP.html for more information.

Authors,

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Lou Berger
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2012 6:01 PM
To: Zafar Ali (zali); George Swallow (swallow); [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Kenji Kumaki; Rudiger Kunze; CCAMP
Subject: [CCAMP] Regarding IPR on draft-ali-ccamp-te-metric-recording-03

  Please state either:

Thank you,
CCAMP WG Chairs