Subject: [CCAMP] Last Call: <draft-ietf-ccamp-lmp-behavior-negotiation-09.txt> (Link Management Protocol Behavior Negotiation and Configuration Modifications) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2013 07:38:18 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Common Control and Measurement
Plane WG (ccamp) to consider the following document:
- 'Link Management Protocol Behavior Negotiation and Configuration
   Modifications'
  <draft-ietf-ccamp-lmp-behavior-negotiation-09.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-01-21. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   The Link Management Protocol (LMP) is used to coordinate the
   properties, use, and faults of data links in Generalized
   Multiprotocol Label Switching (GMPLS) networks. This document
   defines an extension to LMP to negotiate capabilities and indicate
   support for LMP extensions. The defined extension is compatible
   with non-supporting implementations.

   This document updates RFC 4204, RFC 4207, RFC 4209 and RFC 5818.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-lmp-behavior-negotiation/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-lmp-behavior-negotiation/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.