Subject: [CCAMP] iPOP2013 1st CFP

From: Itsuro Morita <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 09:28:47 +0900

(Apologies if you received multiple copies of this message.)

Dear CCAMP, PCE, MPLS and MPLS-TP subscribers,

iPOP2013 Call for Presentation is now open as follows.
The deadline for submitting presentation proposal is February 15th, 2013.

Best Regards,
iPOP2013 TPC Co-Chair
Eiji Oki and Itsuro Morita

---------------------------------------------------------------------
                     Call for Presentation

9th International Conference on IP + Optical Network (iPOP 2013)
                         May 30 - 31, 2013
TKP Otemachi Conference Center, KDDI Otemachi Build., Tokyo, Japan
                  http://www.pilab.jp/ipop2013/

The conference is intended to share among the industry and the
academia, the knowledge, new findings, and experience on the
state-of-the art of IP and optical networking technologies. It
features technical sessions and planned exhibitions. The opportunity
to participate is open to all.

Important Dates:
Submission deadline of one-page abstract: February 15, 2013
Notification of acceptance: March 29, 2013
Submission deadline of final presentation slides: April 19, 2013

The Technical Program Committee for iPOP 2013 is soliciting
presentation proposals for this conference. Protocol design,
experiment, theory, implementation, and operational experiences are
solicited.
The topics of the conference will include but not be limited to the
following:

* Photonic Network for NxGN and NwGN
* Multi-layer network (MLN) / Multi-region network (MRN)
* Inter-area/Inter-AS network
* Wavelength Switched Optical Networks (WSON), Routing wavelength
assignment, Impairment management
* GMPLS/ASON technologies
* GMPLS Network management, OA&M
* GMPLS-controlled Ethernet Label Switching (GELS) and related
Ethernet transport technologies
* Path Computation Element (PCE), Traffic engineering
* Application with high-bandwidth demand
* L1VPN, Bandwidth on Demand, and Photonic Grid
* MPLS and Ethernet networking for Inter-data center connectivity for
cloud computing
* Carrier Ethernet and MPLS-TP for backhauling
* Software Defined Networking
* Optical Networking/Switching for Cloud Services
* Testbed, field trial

If you wish to submit a topic for consideration, please send an
Extended Abstracts of 400 words and a maximum of 1 page, including
figures and diagrams, speaker’s name, affiliation, and contact
information to the Technical Program Committee at [email-masked].
Please see http://www.pilab.jp/ipop2013/ for more details.