Subject: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-te-metric-recording-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 12:32:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Resource ReserVation Protocol-Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) extension for recording TE Metric of a Label Switched Path
	Author(s)       : Zafar Ali
                          George Swallow
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Matt Hartley
                          Kenji Kumaki
                          Deutsche Telekom AG
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-te-metric-recording-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
     There are many scenarios in which Traffic Engineering (TE) metrics
     such as cost, latency and latency variation associated with a
     Forwarding Adjacency (FA) or Routing Adjacency (RA) Label Switched
     Path (LSP) are not available to the ingress and egress nodes. This
     draft provides extensions for the Resource ReserVation Protocol-
     Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) for the support of the discovery of
     cost, latency and latency variation of an LSP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-te-metric-recording

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-te-metric-recording-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-te-metric-recording-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/