Subject: [CCAMP] CCAMP IETF86 Friday Meeting

From: "BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 19:25:40 +0000

CCAMP,

At our next meeting, several of ITU-T's SG15 Question 6's experts will
be joining us on Friday. The Rapporteur (Peter Stassar) and Associate
Rapporteur (Pete Anslow) of Question 6 will be attending and several
other members. Question 6 is responsible for the physical layer
specifications of optical systems and interfaces:
http://www.itu.int/en/ITU-T/studygroups/2013-2016/15/Pages/q6.aspx

Many of the ITU-T Recommendations which our WSON work is based on are
the responsibility of Question 6. For the meeting agenda, we plan to
coordinate off-list with the authors of CCAMP related drafts, both WG
and non-WG, on potential discussion items related to Question 6 for the
meeting.  We will of course give priority to Working Group documents.
The following is the list of documents we've identified, if your
document is missing from the list, let us know.

    draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-info
    draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-wson-encode
    draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-signal-compatibility-ospf
    draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-signaling
    draft-martinelli-ccamp-wson-iv-info (expired)
    draft-martinelli-ccamp-wson-iv-encode (expired)
    draft-gmggm-ccamp-gencons-snmp-mib (expired)
    draft-gmggm-ccamp-wson-snmp-mib (expired)
    draft-galikunze-ccamp-g-698-2-snmp-mib
    draft-dharinigert-ccamp-g-698-2-lmp
    draft-dhillon-ccamp-super-channel-ospfte-ext
    draft-farrkingel-ccamp-flexigrid-lambda-label
    draft-hussain-ccamp-super-channel-label
    draft-hussain-ccamp-super-channel-param-ospfte
    draft-hussain-ccamp-super-channel-param-sig
    draft-ogrcetal-ccamp-flexi-grid-fwk
    draft-wang-ccamp-gmpls-sson-rsvpte
    draft-wangl-ccamp-ospf-ext-constraint-flexi-grid
    draft-zhangj-ccamp-flexi-grid-ospf-te-ext
    draft-zhaoyl-ccamp-p2mp-requirement-flexi-grid

If anyone else, i.e., who is *not* listed as an author of the above
drafts, has a potential discussion item, please contact us.

Thanks,
Deborah and Lou

---

From: Fatai Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 06:01:39 +0000

Hi Deborah,

I think there is one draft missed.

draft-bernstein-wson-impairment-info-06<http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bernstein-wson-impairment-info/>

If you count some expired drafts, I would add the following three drafts additonally.

draft-bernstein-wson-impairment-encode-01<http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bernstein-wson-impairment-encode/> (expired)
draft-zhang-ccamp-flexible-grid-rsvp-te-ext-01<http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-ccamp-flexible-grid-rsvp-te-ext/> (expired)
draft-zhang-ccamp-flexible-grid-ospf-ext-01<http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-ccamp-flexible-grid-ospf-ext/> (expired)

Best Regards

Fatai

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2013 3:26 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [CCAMP] CCAMP IETF86 Friday Meeting

CCAMP,

Thanks,
Deborah and Lou