Subject: [CCAMP] CCAMP IETF86 Friday Meeting

From: "BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 22:29:56 +0000

Given the extensive list of documents, we have decided to send this mail to the list.

Authors (for the documents listed below),

For the CCAMP meeting with the ITU-T Q6 experts, we would like for each draft:
-       summary of the objectives, e.g. the overall objective of the draft (not the protocol mechanisms)
-       assumptions/dependency on Q6 related documents/terminology/technology
-       proposed discussion topics for Q6

Please send this to us by end of next week (3/1) if you want your draft and/or discussion topics included in the discussion. Please coordinate with your other authors before responding to us.

Thanks,
Deborah and Lou

----list of documents----

draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-info
draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-wson-encode
draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-signal-compatibility-ospf
draft-ietf-ccamp-wson-signaling
draft-martinelli-ccamp-wson-iv-info (expired)
draft-martinelli-ccamp-wson-iv-encode (expired)
draft-gmggm-ccamp-gencons-snmp-mib (expired)
draft-gmggm-ccamp-wson-snmp-mib (expired)
draft-galikunze-ccamp-g-698-2-snmp-mib
draft-dharinigert-ccamp-g-698-2-lmp
draft-dhillon-ccamp-super-channel-ospfte-ext
draft-farrkingel-ccamp-flexigrid-lambda-label
draft-hussain-ccamp-super-channel-label
draft-hussain-ccamp-super-channel-param-ospfte
draft-hussain-ccamp-super-channel-param-sig
draft-ogrcetal-ccamp-flexi-grid-fwk
draft-wang-ccamp-gmpls-sson-rsvpte
draft-wangl-ccamp-ospf-ext-constraint-flexi-grid
draft-zhangj-ccamp-flexi-grid-ospf-te-ext
draft-zhaoyl-ccamp-p2mp-requirement-flexi-grid
draft-bernstein-wson-impairments-info
draft-bernstein-wson-impairment-encode (expired)
draft-zhang-ccamp-flexible-grid-rsvp-te-ext (expired)
draft-zhang-ccamp-flexible-grid-ospf-ext (expired)