Subject: [CCAMP] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-turner-rsvp-auth-update-01.txt

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 16:43:12 -0400

Apologies for those who get this multiple times, but I wanted to cover 
all the bases proposed by the TSV AD and the RTG ADs.

draft-turner-rsvp-auth-update is a first attempt at adding cryptographic 
agility to RSVP.  It's primarily motivated as a response to:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mahesh-karp-rsvp-te-analysis/
which highlights the need to provide cryptographic agility. 
draft-turner-rsvp-auth-update does *not* address automated key 
management.  Comments are welcome.

Note that we're not yet asking any WG to adopt it as we're still in the 
stages of determining if there's interest.  However, my expectation was 
that assuming there was interest we'd target the tsvwg WG.

spt
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-turner-rsvp-auth-update-01.txt
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 13:32:31 -0700
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title           : Cryptographic Agility for the RSVP INTEGRITY Object
	Author(s)       : Sean Turner
                           Lou Berger
                           Mahesh Jethanandani
                           Keyur Patel
                           Dacheng Zhang
	Filename        : draft-turner-rsvp-auth-update-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-04-18

Abstract:
    This document modifies the RSVP INTEGRITY object to support algorithm
    agility by explicitly indicating the algorithm used.  It also
    provides rationale for the design choices.  Finally, it updates the
    mandatory to implement algorithm.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-turner-rsvp-auth-update

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-turner-rsvp-auth-update-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-turner-rsvp-auth-update-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt