Subject: [CCAMP] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-dhody-ccamp-rsvp-te-domain-subobjects-01.txt

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 19:06:08 +0530

Hi,

*A Quick Recap: *
* We presented the Domain-Subobject draft in the Atlanta Meeting [
http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/85/slides/slides-85-ccamp-22.pdf]
* This work is complementary to the PCE WG ID for domain-sequence. [
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-domain-sequence-02.txt]

In this revision we have handled the comment given during the IETF meeting
by adding an example section which clarifies the usage of the
domain-subobjects.

Comments/feedback is always welcome!

Thanks,
Dhruv (on behalf of co-authors)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 6:44 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-dhody-ccamp-rsvp-te-domain-subobjects-01.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked], [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-dhody-ccamp-rsvp-te-domain-subobjects-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Dhruv Dhody and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-dhody-ccamp-rsvp-te-domain-subobjects
Revision:        01
Title:           Domain Subobjects for Resource ReserVation Protocol -
Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE)
Creation date:   2013-04-02
Group:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 16
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dhody-ccamp-rsvp-te-domain-subobjects-01.txt
Status:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dhody-ccamp-rsvp-te-domain-subobjects
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dhody-ccamp-rsvp-te-domain-subobjects-01
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dhody-ccamp-rsvp-te-domain-subobjects-01

Abstract:
   The RSVP-TE specification [RFC3209] and the GMPLS extensions to
   RSVP-TE [RFC3473] allow abstract nodes and resources to be explicitly
   included in a path setup.  Further Exclude Routes extensions
   [RFC4874] allow abstract nodes and resources to be explicitly
   excluded in a path setup.

   This document specifies new subobjects to include or exclude domains
   during path setup where domain is a collection of network elements
   within a common sphere of address management or path computational
   responsibility (such as an IGP area or an AS (4-Byte)).  Note that
   the use of Autonomous Number (AS) (2-Byte) as an abstract node
   representing domain is already defined in [RFC3209] and [RFC4874].

The IETF Secretariat