Subject: [CCAMP] 2nd WG Last Call on OAM Configuration Documents

From: "BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 18:57:24 +0000

All,

This starts a one-week working group last call on the three OAM configuration documents which have been updated for 2119 language, inconsistencies among the documents, and editorial:

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-ccamp-oam-configuration-fwk-10.txt
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-eth-oam-ext-10.txt
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-oam-ext-12.txt

This working group last call ends June 27th. Please send your comments to the CCAMP mailing list.

Deborah and Lou

---

From: "BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 19:49:42 +0000

This WG Last Call has finished. I'll prepare the publication request.
Thanks,
Deborah

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2013 2:57 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [CCAMP] 2nd WG Last Call on OAM Configuration Documents

***Security Advisory: This Message Originated Outside of AT&T ***
Reference http://cso.att.com/EmailSecurity/IDSP.html for more information.
All,

Deborah and Lou