Subject: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-signaling-g709v3-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 00:50:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) Signaling Extensions for the evolving G.709 Optical Transport Networks Control
	Author(s)       : Fatai Zhang
                          Guoying Zhang
                          Sergio Belotti
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
                          Khuzema Pithewan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-signaling-g709v3-11.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2013-07-02

Abstract:
   ITU-T Recommendation G.709 [G709-2012] has introduced new Optical
   channel Data Unit (ODU) containers (ODU0, ODU4, ODU2e and ODUflex)
   and enhanced Optical Transport Networking (OTN) flexibility.

   This document updates the ODU-related portions of RFC4328 to
   to provide the extensions to the Generalized Multi-Protocol Label
   Switching (GMPLS) signaling to control the full set of OTN features
   including ODU0, ODU4, ODU2e and ODUflex.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-signaling-g709v3

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-signaling-g709v3-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-signaling-g709v3-11

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Fatai Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 07:54:40 +0000

Hi all,

A new version has been submitted to address the changes from Trac Ticket #57.

http://tools.ietf.org/wg/ccamp/trac/ticket/57

Thanks

Fatai

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 代表 [email-masked]
发送时间: 2013年7月2日 15:51
收件人: [email-masked]
抄送: [email-masked]
主题: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-signaling-g709v3-11.txt

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
CCAMP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ccamp

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 08:26:27 -0400

Fatai,
	Excellent.  Now we just need the OSPF draft to be updated
(http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ccamp/current/msg14925.html) and
we can request publication!

Lou