Subject: [CCAMP] IETF 87 Draft Agenda Posted

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 14:55:29 -0400

All,
	The draft agenda for Orlando is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/87/agenda/agenda-87-ccamp

Unfortunately our hope for meeting just once this time will not be
realized.

Please let us (Daniele & Dan + chairs) know if you have comments or if
we missed anything. We already have one wait listed draft, just in case
someone wishes to give up their time;-)

Authors of WG documents,

As usual:

If presenting, please plan to review (present) any changes that have
been recently made, any open discussions or issues, as well as planned
next steps.

If you are not presenting, please send this information to the WG mail
list *1 week* prior to the WG meeting.

Much thanks,
Lou (Deborah, Daniele & Dan)

---

From: "Giovanni Martinelli (giomarti)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 21:04:01 +0000

s/O(rl)a(n)do/\sBe$1i$2/g

;)
~G

On Jul 17, 2013, at 20:55 , Lou Berger <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> CCAMP mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ccamp