Subject: [CCAMP] Fwd: Draft submission deadlines change

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2013 11:21:13 -0400

FYI - in case you missed this.

Please keep in mind agenda requests are due July 14th and that it's
unusual to get presentation time without a draft...

Lou

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Draft submission deadlines change
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 22:17:01 -0700
From: IETF Chair <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: IETF Announcement List <[email-masked]>

Please note that for IETF 87, there is only one deadline for draft
submission: Monday 15th July. Previously, there had been two different
deadlines, one for -00 and another one for other versions. The IESG has
decided to experiment with just one deadline for now to simplify the set
of deadlines and enable easier submission of new drafts. While we
realise that the change comes near the deadline, we hope that you find
the extra time useful.

But please do note that working group chairs will continue to make smart
decisions about what topics are worthwhile for discussing in a session
in the upcoming meeting, and will also set their agendas in a timely
manner and create deadlines for their working groups that must be
adhered to. The earlier new drafts are submitted, the more time there is
to talk about them on the mailing lists and consider them for the
session agendas. This is particularly important for BoFs.

Jari Arkko for the IESG