Subject: [CCAMP] Last Call: <draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-signaling-g709v3-11.txt> (Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) Signaling Extensions for the evolving G.709 Optical Transport Networks Control) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 06:14:25 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Common Control and Measurement
Plane WG (ccamp) to consider the following document:
- 'Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) Signaling
   Extensions for the evolving G.709 Optical Transport Networks
   Control'
  <draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-signaling-g709v3-11.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-09-02. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   ITU-T Recommendation G.709 [G709-2012] has introduced new Optical
   channel Data Unit (ODU) containers (ODU0, ODU4, ODU2e and ODUflex)
   and enhanced Optical Transport Networking (OTN) flexibility.

   This document updates the ODU-related portions of RFC4328 to
   to provide the extensions to the Generalized Multi-Protocol Label
   Switching (GMPLS) signaling to control the full set of OTN features
   including ODU0, ODU4, ODU2e and ODUflex.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-signaling-g709v3/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-signaling-g709v3/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1836/
   http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1790/