Subject: [CCAMP] Regarding IPR on draft-dhody-ccamp-rsvp-te-domain-subobjects

From: "BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 18:16:22 +0000

Authors, Contributors, (CCAMP)

As part of the preparation for WG document adoption:

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft identified above?

  Please state either:

  "No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"
  or
  "Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

   If yes to the above, please state either:

  "Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"
  or
  "No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

  If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think
  appropriate.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the
above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are
aware of any relevant IPR.  This document will not advance to the next
stage until a response has been received from each author and listed
contributor.  NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS
MESSAGE'S TO LINES.

If you are on the CCAMP WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, we remind you of your obligations under the IETF IPR rules
which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are aware of IPR of
others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from participating in any
contribution or discussion related to your undisclosed IPR.  For more
information, please see the RFCs listed above and
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

Thank you,
CCAMP WG Chairs

PS Please include all listed in the headers of this message in your
response.

---

From: Ramon Casellas <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 11:00:10 +0200

Dear all,

Yes, I'm aware of IPR that _may_ apply (*) to this draft, and Yes, the 
IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
Please cfr.
http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1690/

(*) the disclosure applies to Internet-Draft:  "Standard Representation 
Of Domain Sequence"(draft-dhody-pce-pcep-domain-sequence-02) and may 
apply to the ccamp document, but IANAL.

Thanks,
Ramon

---

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 11:50:04 +0000

Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft
&
Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (**)

(**) The IPR was disclosed for "draft-dhody-pce-pcep-domain-sequence" [now draft-ietf-pce-pcep-domain-sequence]
http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1690/

We are working with the IPR dept to make sure it shows up for this document as well, when searched via the IPR search tool
http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/search/?option=document_search&id=draft-dhody-ccamp-rsvp-te-domain-subobjects

Regards,
Dhruv

---------------------------------------------------------------
Dhruv Dhody
System Architect,
Huawei Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.,
Banagalore
Mobile: +91-9845062422
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which
is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the
information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial
disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended
recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by
phone or email immediately and delete it!

From: BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 09 August 2013 23:46
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Regarding IPR on draft-dhody-ccamp-rsvp-te-domain-subobjects

  Please state either:

Thank you,
CCAMP WG Chairs

---

From: Udayasree palle <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 10:55:53 +0000

&

As mentioned by Dhruv, we are working with the legal dept to make sure it shows up for this document as well, when searched via the IPR search tool -

Regards,

Udaya

Cc: [email-masked]

  Please state either:

  or

  or

  appropriate.

MESSAGE'S TO LINES.

Thank you,

CCAMP WG Chairs

response.

---

From: KONDREDDY VENUGOPAL REDDY <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 11:43:48 +0530

&

(**) The IPR was disclosed for "draft-dhody-pce-pcep-domain-sequence" [now
draft-ietf-pce-pcep-domain-sequence] 

As mentioned by Dhruv, we are working with the legal dept to make sure it
shows up for this document as well, when searched via the IPR search tool - 

http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/search/?option=document_search&id=draft-dhod
y-ccamp-rsvp-te-domain-subobjects

Regards,

Venu

From: BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, August 09, 2013 11:46 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Regarding IPR on draft-dhody-ccamp-rsvp-te-domain-subobjects

  Please state either:

  or

  or

  appropriate.

MESSAGE'S TO LINES.

Thank you,

CCAMP WG Chairs

response.