Subject: [CCAMP] Last Call: <draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-g709-framework-14.txt> (Framework for GMPLS and PCE Control of G.709 Optical Transport Networks) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 06:07:20 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Common Control and Measurement
Plane WG (ccamp) to consider the following document:
- 'Framework for GMPLS and PCE Control of G.709 Optical Transport
   Networks'
  <draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-g709-framework-14.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-09-02. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document provides a framework to allow the development of
   protocol extensions to support Generalized Multi-Protocol Label
   Switching (GMPLS) and Path Computation Element (PCE) control of
   Optical Transport Networks (OTN) as specified in ITU-T Recommendation
   G.709 as published in 2012.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-g709-framework/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-g709-framework/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.