Subject: [CCAMP] MPLS/SDN 2013 Program Information

From: "BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 18:31:18 +0000

The MPLS/SDN 2013 Conference (the 16th annual event) program is now
posted and is available at www.mpls2013.com<http://www.mpls2013.com>, or specifically

Tutorials (Sun): http://www.isocore.com/mpls2013/program/tutorials.htm

Technical sessions (Mon-Wed):
http://www.isocore.com/mpls2013/program/technical_sessions.htm

The conference will take place November 17-20 in Washington DC and will
include an extensive four day program consisting of tutorials, technical
sessions, panels, and exhibits. The key topics to be discussed at this
year's conference include: Virtualization, SDN, Cloud and Data Centers,
Mobility and SDN, PCE, Traffic Engineering and Emerging Technologies,
Transport SDN, Orchestration, and emerging multi-play applications
across common infrastructure.

The conference hotel is the Marriott Wardman Park in Washington DC. Please
note that there are only a limited number of rooms available this year at a
reduced rate.

Please make reservations at:
https://resweb.passkey.com/Resweb.do?mode=welcome_ei_new&eventID=10583503&utm_source=1786&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=23303762