Subject: [CCAMP] SDN/MPLS 2014 CFP Announcement

From: Kohei Shiomoto <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2014 07:58:18 +0900

The SDN/MPLS 2014 International Conference will be held on November 2 - 
5, in Washington, DC, at the Marriott Wardman Park hotel. This event is 
the 17th annual conference organized by Isocore on Internet, MPLS, SDN, 
NFV, Cloud, and Related Technologies.

The Technical Program Committee of SDN/MPLS 2014 is soliciting 
presentation proposals for the conference. The committee seeks original 
and unpublished work to continue the tradition initiated by this 
conference in 1998 of covering cutting-edge topics. Presentations 
addressing new technologies and operational experience are solicited 
from network equipment vendors, network and cloud service providers, the 
research community, government agencies, and enterprise users.

In 2014, the overarching themes of the conference will be on 
Virtualization, SDN, Cloud Evolution, Datacenter/Cloud Interconnection, 
Mobility, Security, and Service Resiliency.

The deadline for submission of presentation proposals is April 29, 2014.

Please submit your abstracts to [email-masked]

For further information on the SDN/MPLS 2014 conference and additional 
details on how to submit an abstract, please visit the following URL:

http://www.isocore.com/sdn-mpls/cfp.htm

Regards,
Kohei Shiomoto