Subject: [CCAMP] [Errata Verified] RFC7139 (3944)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 02:40:51 -0700 (PDT)

The following errata report has been verified for RFC7139,
"GMPLS Signaling Extensions for Control of Evolving G.709 Optical Transport Networks". 

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=7139&eid=3944

--------------------------------------
Status: Verified
Type: Technical

Reported by: Fred Gruman <[email-masked]>
Date Reported: 2014-04-02
Verified by: Adrian Farrel (IESG)

Section: 5.1

Original Text
-------------
      ODUk.ts       Minimum          Nominal          Maximum
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      ODU2.ts    1,249,384.632    1,249,409.620     1,249,434.608
      ODU3.ts    1,254,678.635    1,254,703.729     1,254,728.823
      ODU4.ts    1,301,683.217    1,301,709.251     1,301,735.285

              Table 1: Actual TS Bit Rate of ODUk (in Kbps)

Corrected Text
--------------
      ODTUk.ts       Minimum          Nominal           Maximum
      ------------------------------------------------------------
      ODTU2.ts    1,249,384.632    1,249,409.620     1,249,434.608
      ODTU3.ts    1,254,678.635    1,254,703.729     1,254,728.823
      ODTU4.ts    1,301,683.217    1,301,709.251     1,301,735.285

              Table 1: Actual TS Bit Rate of ODUk (in Kbps)

Notes
-----

--------------------------------------
RFC7139 (draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-signaling-g709v3-12)
--------------------------------------
Title               : GMPLS Signaling Extensions for Control of Evolving G.709 Optical Transport Networks
Publication Date    : March 2014
Author(s)           : F. Zhang, Ed., G. Zhang, S. Belotti, D. Ceccarelli, K. Pithewan
Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
Source              : Common Control and Measurement Plane
Area                : Routing
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG