Subject: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-eth-oam-ext-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 16:44:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : GMPLS RSVP-TE Extensions for Ethernet OAM Configuration
        Authors         : Attila Takacs
                          Balazs Peter Gero
                          Hao Long
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-eth-oam-ext-13.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2014-07-22

Abstract:
   The GMPLS controlled Ethernet Label Switching (GELS) work extended
   GMPLS RSVP-TE to support the establishment of Ethernet LSPs.  IEEE
   Ethernet Connectivity Fault Management (CFM) specifies an adjunct OAM
   flow to check connectivity in Ethernet networks.  CFM can be also
   used with Ethernet LSPs for fault detection and triggering recovery
   mechanisms.  The ITU-T Y.1731 specification builds on CFM and
   specifies additional OAM mechanisms, including Performance
   Monitoring, for Ethernet networks.  This document specifies
   extensions of GMPLS RSVP-TE protocol to support the setup of the
   associated Ethernet OAM entities of Ethernet LSPs, and defines the
   Ethernet technology specific TLVs based on the GMPLS OAM
   Configuration Framework.  This document supports, but does not
   modify, the IEEE and ITU-T OAM mechanisms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-eth-oam-ext/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-eth-oam-ext-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-eth-oam-ext-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/