Subject: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-lsp-diversity-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 10:24:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Resource ReserVation Protocol-Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) Path Diversity using Exclude Route
        Authors         : Zafar Ali
                          George Swallow
                          Fatai Zhang
                          Dieter Beller
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-lsp-diversity-04.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   RFC 4874 specifies methods by which path exclusions may be
   communicated during RSVP-TE signaling in networks where precise
   explicit paths are not computed by the LSP source node. This
   document specifies procedures for additional route exclusion
   subobject based on Paths currently existing or expected to exist
   within the network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-lsp-diversity/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-lsp-diversity-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-lsp-diversity-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/