Subject: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-dwdm-if-mng-ctrl-fwk-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2016 10:29:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane of the IETF.

        Title           : A framework for Management and Control of DWDM optical interface parameters
        Authors         : Ruediger Kunze
                          Gert Grammel
                          Dieter Beller
                          Gabriele Galimberti
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-dwdm-if-mng-ctrl-fwk-01.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2016-04-06

Abstract:
   To ensure an efficient data transport, meeting the requirements
   requested by today's IP-services the control and management of DWDM
   interfaces is a precondition for enhanced multilayer networking and
   for an further automation of network provisioning and operation.
   This document describes use cases and requirements for the control
   and management of optical interfaces parameters according to
   different types of single channel DMDM interfaces.  The focus is on
   automating the network provisioning process irrespective on how it is
   triggered i.e. by EMS, NMS or GMPLS.  This document covers management
   as well as control plane considerations in different management cases
   of a single channel DWDM interface The purpose is to identify the
   necessary information elements and processes to be used by control or
   management systems for further processing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-dwdm-if-mng-ctrl-fwk/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-dwdm-if-mng-ctrl-fwk-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-dwdm-if-mng-ctrl-fwk-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Gabriele Maria Galimberti (ggalimbe)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2016 17:40:18 +0000

Dear All, 

We posted the new draft-ietf-ccamp-dwdm-if-mng-ctrl-fwk version.

Based on the ccamp WG discussion and comments we did the modifications:
- clean typos
- reshaped the Table of Contents
- Fixed references to RFC and ITU
- Fixed references to pictures
- Rephrased unclear text

There will be a -02 version coming soon with:
- Requirements chapter filled
- any comment from the WG
- definition list

Best Regards, 

The Authors

On 06/04/16 19:29, "CCAMP on behalf of [email-masked]"
<[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>CCAMP mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ccamp