Subject: [CCAMP] Protocol Action: 'IANA Allocation Procedures for OTN Signal Type Subregistry of the GMPLS Signaling Parameters Registry' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-signal-type-subregistry-05.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 16:14:28 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'IANA Allocation Procedures for OTN Signal Type Subregistry of the
   GMPLS Signaling Parameters Registry'
  (draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-signal-type-subregistry-05.txt) as Proposed
Standard

This document is the product of the Common Control and Measurement Plane
Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Alvaro Retana, Alia Atlas and Deborah
Brungard.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-signal-type-subregistry/

Technical Summary

IANA has defined an "OTN Signal Type" subregistry of the
"Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) Signaling
Parameters" registry. This document updates the OTN Signal Type
subregistry specified in RFC 7139 to allow Specification Required
policies, as defined in RFC 5226.
   
Working Group Summary

There were no problems with consensus for this document.

Document Quality

The document is concise and provides proper justification for the
extension of the OTN Signal Type registry.
 
Personnel

  Who is the Document Shepherd for this document? Huub van Helvoort
  Who is the Responsible Area Director?  Deborah Brungard