Subject: [CCAMP] Microwave Design Team - Weekly Meetings

From: Jonas Ahlberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2016 12:21:48 +0000

Hi all,

This is a placeholder for the coming weekly meetings for the Microwave Design Team.

Days:     Thursdays (June 23, June 30, July 7, July 14)
Time:     07:00-08:00 (CEST)

Agenda will be distributed in advance of each meeting.

Call in details:
.........................................................................................................................................
--> Join Lync Meeting<https://meet.ericsson.com/jonas.ahlberg/FDRGY71J>

Join by phone
+46107140000<tel:+46107140000> (Sweden)                  English (United States)
89925<tel:89925> (Sweden)                  English (United States)
Find a local number<https://dialin.ericsson.com>

Conference ID: 4620151

Forgot your dial-in PIN?<https://dialin.ericsson.com> |Help<http://o15.officeredir.microsoft.com/r/rlidLync15?clid=1033&p1=5&p2=2009>

To join a Lync / Skype for Business meeting from an Ericsson standard video room, add 77 before the Conference ID (e.g. 771234567 where 1234567 is the conference ID).    To join from a video room outside of Ericsson add one of the domains after 77 and Conference ID (e.g. 771234567@ xxxx.ericsson.net, where xxxx=emea/apac/amcs).  For assistance contact the IT Service Desk.
[!OC([1033])!]
.........................................................................................................................................