Subject: [CCAMP] Transport NBI DT Output - draft-tnbidt-ccamp-transport-nbi-use-cases-03

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2017 20:53:56 +0100

Dear CCAMP'rs, 

The Transport NBI Design Team recently posted a new version of our
applicability and use case document:

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tnbidt-ccamp-transport-nbi-use-cases-03

The document provides an applicability study for transport NBI requirements,
and applicability of the existing IETF models, highlighting gaps and updates
to existing IETF models, and areas for further study. 

Updates from version 02 of the document include:

- Discussion on EVPLAN and EVPTree Services

- Multi-functional Access Links

- Protection Requirements

- Three new scenarios: single-domain with multi-layer (use case 2),
multi-domain with single-layer (use case 3) and multi-domain and multi-layer
(use case 4)

- Security considerations

The authors, contributors and Transport NBI Design Team members feel the
document is suitable for consideration as a CCAMP working group document. 

BR, Italo and Dan.