Subject: Web-Mail Update 2011 (Warning Code: ID67565434)

From: "Web-Mail Update Team" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 09:09:59 -0500 (EST)

Dear Web-Mail USER:

It has come to our notice that your email has not passed the
verification/Update process that we are presently working on.We are
currently upgrading our data base and e-mail account center for the first
quarter of the year .We are deleting all Old Web mail email account to
create more space for new accounts. To prevent your account from closing
you will have to update it so that we will know that it's a present used
account. To complete your account
re-confirmation, you must reply to this email immediately and enter your
account details as requested below.

    ***********************************************
   Check your account BELOW
1. E-mail :.................................
2. User :....................................
3. Password :...................................
4. Confirm password :...............................
    ************************************************
    ****IMPORTANT : Warning Code: ID67565434.
This updating is compulsory as a result of our recent server changes. If
you fail to update your email address you will soon be unable to
receive/send mails.Also your email will not be equipped with the latest
anti-virus system in our new servers.
This will make your email and PC vulnerable to virus attacks from the
internet.

**** HOW TO UPDATE:
To update simply reply the above to upgrading admin as appropriate.Failure
to do so immediately will lead to SUSPENSION OF YOUR ACCOUNT.

Thanks for your co-operation,
Web-mail Administrator
WEB MAIL BETA.