Subject: [Cellar] libEBML v1.3.6, libMatroska v1.4.9 released

From: Moritz Bunkus <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2018 20:37:22 +0200

Hey,

I've released new versions of libEBML (v1.3.6) and libMatroska
(v1.4.9). Download links for the impatient:

https://dl.matroska.org/downloads/libebml/libebml-1.3.6.tar.xz
https://dl.matroska.org/downloads/libmatroska/libmatroska-1.4.9.tar.xz

Both libraries are API and ABI compatible with their respective previous
releases, libEBML v1.3.5 and libMatroska v1.4.8.

libEBML's update contains a couple of minor fixes improving handling of
broken or invalid date. Code of Conducts have been added to both
projects. The build system of both libraries have been switched from
autoconf/automake to cmake.

Here's libEBML's ChangeLog since the previous release (v1.3.5):

----------------------------------------------------------------------
2018-04-20  Moritz Bunkus  <[email-masked]>

        * Released v1.3.6.

2018-04-19  Moritz Bunkus  <[email-masked]>

        * Converted the build system from autoconf/automake to
        cmake. Patches by Github user "evpobr" with fixes by myself.

2018-04-18  Moritz Bunkus  <[email-masked]>

        * Fixed undefined behavior when reading signed integers with
        negative values from files (though compilers implemented this the
        way we wanted them to already).

        * Fixed a small memory leak when reading an element runs into an
        I/O exception (e.g. due to having reached the end of the file).

2018-02-15  Steve Lhomme <[email-masked]>

        * Fixed the EbmlMaster::GetDataStart() function returning wrong
        values for elements with an infinite/unknown size.

2018-01-23  Steve Lhomme <[email-masked]>

        * Fixed finding the next element ID when garbage data is
        encountered during the scan for the ID.

2017-11-27  Steve Lhomme <[email-masked]>

        * Fixed several potential situations where reading child element
        data could exceed the parent element's size.

2017-11-18  Steve Lhomme <[email-masked]>

        * Added a code of conduct to the project.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's libMatroska's ChangeLog since the previous release (v1.4.8):

----------------------------------------------------------------------
2018-04-20  Moritz Bunkus  <[email-masked]>

        * Released v1.4.9.

2018-04-19  Moritz Bunkus  <[email-masked]>

        * Converted the build system from autoconf/automake to
        cmake. Patches by Github user "evpobr" with fixes by myself.

2017-11-18  Steve Lhomme <[email-masked]>

        * Added a code of conduct to the project.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Have fun.

Kind regards,
mosu