Subject: [Cellar] Invitation: cellar-interim @ Monthly from 15:00 to 16:30 on the last Tuesday from Tue 2019-01-29 to Tue 2019-06-25 (EST) ([email-masked])

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2019 17:49:01 +0000

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: cellar-interim

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m7b0a6e8d394a8310c3d98a728b1918fe
Meeting number (access code): 313 505 170
Host key: 763872
Meeting password: dq64cWsm

JOIN BY PHONE
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada)
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Toll-free dialing restrictions:
https://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and  
other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be  
discoverable in a legal matter. You should inform all meeting attendees  
prior to recording if you intend to record the meeting.

When: Monthly from 15:00 to 16:30 on the last Tuesday from Tue 2019-01-29  
to Tue 2019-06-25 Eastern Time - Toronto
Where: https://ietf.webex.com/ietf
Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * Michael Richardson - organizer
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=N3FwMmR2b3VqMXBxdGF1NnU1ZWlpMGVqdHEgY2VsbGFyQGlldGYub3Jn&tok=MTkjbWNoYXJsZXNyQGdtYWlsLmNvbWM2Mjk3ZGRiODA2MTRlM2NlNWE3YTgxM2E4OTFkZjE5YWU5MjJjZjg&ctz=America%2FToronto&hl=en&es=0

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account [email-masked]  
because you are an attendee of this event.

To stop receiving future updates for this event, decline this event.  
Alternatively you can sign up for a Google account at  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification settings for  
your entire calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to modify your RSVP  
response. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding