Subject: [Cellar] Invitation: cellar-interim @ Tue 2019-04-02 16:00 - 17:30 (EDT) ([email-masked])

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2019 17:58:28 +0000

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: cellar-interim

https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/cellar/meetings/
When: Tue 2019-04-02 16:00 – 17:30 Eastern Time - Toronto
Where: https://appear.in/cellar-interim
Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * Michael Richardson - organizer
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=NmUyMjM0c200aXQ2bWtsc2hnNDNrMjZmOWsgY2VsbGFyQGlldGYub3Jn&tok=MTkjbWNoYXJsZXNyQGdtYWlsLmNvbTRjNDc2YzI3YzJhYzhmMDAwZmQxMDRiYmViZDQ1Y2I4YTE1MGRjNDQ&ctz=America%2FToronto&hl=en&es=0

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account [email-masked]  
because you are an attendee of this event.

To stop receiving future updates for this event, decline this event.  
Alternatively you can sign up for a Google account at  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification settings for  
your entire calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to modify your RSVP  
response. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding