Subject: [Cellar] My review of the FFV1 specification

From: "Peter B." <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2019 15:26:15 +0100

Hi everyone :)

I've read over the current version of the FFV1 specification:
https://github.com/FFmpeg/FFV1

It seems complete and quite well to read/understand :D
(Especially, considering it's a video codec spec)
I don't see anything missing, nor any points that would require discussion.

The only "issues" I've encountered were some typos and possible
readability improvements. The document is actually very clean and well
written.

For clarification and auditability, I've created issues on Github:
  * pseudo-code: inconsistent syntax?
    https://github.com/FFmpeg/FFV1/issues/147

  * "version \<= 3": Why the backslash?
    https://github.com/FFmpeg/FFV1/issues/149

  * Typo: Slice Header in Slice Footer?
    https://github.com/FFmpeg/FFV1/issues/150

For all the raised issues, as well as some other very minor
wording/typos/spacing, I've created a pull-request:
https://github.com/FFmpeg/FFV1/pull/148

Nice greetings,
Peter B.