Subject: [Cellar] cellar-wg repo

From: Steve Lhomme <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2019 14:56:30 +0200

Hi,

As discussed during the last meeting I transfered the 2 speification
repos (EBML and Matroska) to the cellar-wg owner. This should make it
easier for people to know this is what CELLAR is working on and not
the code the Matroska org is doing.

Your old git should still be working and nothing should be lost. All
the PRs and issues are there. If you use git in the command line you
may want to change the URL of your "origin" remote with this command:

git remote set-url origin new_url

-- 
Steve Lhomme
Matroska association Chairman

---

From: Steve Lhomme <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2019 07:56:53 +0200

I forgot to give the addresses (although if you go to the old ones you
should be redirected):

https://github.com/cellar-wg/ebml-specification
https://github.com/cellar-wg/matroska-specification

---

From: Steve Lhomme <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2019 08:14:26 +0200

It looks like I'm not an admin of cellar-wg and thus of the
ebml/matroska repos. So I can't assign labels to issues or close
resolved issues from other people.

Michael can you make Moritz, David, Jerome and myself as admins of the
projects ? (at least, I don't remember who else was)

---

From: Steve Lhomme <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2019 08:16:41 +0200

Also I can't merge Pull Requests, and probably not push to master either :cries:

---

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2019 13:18:25 -0400

> projects ? (at least, I don't remember who else was)

I've made you an owner.

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-