Subject: [Cellar] MKVToolNix v34.0.0 released

From: Moritz Bunkus <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2019 14:25:37 +0200

Hey,

here's the May release of MKVToolNix, v34.0.0. It's a tiny update with
just three bugs fixed (and several translations updated).

There've been no changes regarding packaging since the previous
release.

Here are the usual links:

…to the source code: https://mkvtoolnix.download/source.html
…to the binaries: https://mkvtoolnix.download/downloads.html

The Windows and macOS binaries as well as the Linux AppImage are
available already. The other Linux binaries are still being built and
will be available of the course of the next couple of hours.

Here are the NEWS since the previous release:

------------------------------------------------------------
# Version 34.0.0 "Sight and Seen" 2019-05-18

## Bug fixes

* mkvmerge: all subtitle frames are now treated as key frames in order to fix
  wrong data in source files. Fixes #2541.
* mkvmerge: AV1: fixed frame timestamp calculation when reading bitstreams
  that lack timing information from IVF files. Fixes #2553.
* mkvmerge: Matroska reader: fixed an infinite loop that could happen with
  large video frames and applied timestamp files due to too much data being
  buffered at the wrong time. Fixes #2550.
------------------------------------------------------------

Have fun :)

mosu