Subject: [Cellar] MKVToolNix v35.0.0 released

From: Moritz Bunkus <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2019 14:03:39 +0200

Hey,

time for release v35.0.0 of MKVToolNix. Again, it only includes a
small number of enhancements and bug fixes; nothing major.

There've been no changes regarding packaging since the previous
release.

Here are the usual links:

…to the source code: https://mkvtoolnix.download/source.html
…to the binaries: https://mkvtoolnix.download/downloads.html

The Windows and macOS binaries as well as the Linux AppImage are
available already. The other Linux binaries are still being built and
will be available of the course of the next couple of hours.

Here are the NEWS since the previous release:

------------------------------------------------------------
# Version 35.0.0 "All The Love In The World" 2019-06-22

## New features and enhancements

* mkvmerge: JSON identification: the "codec name" track property will be
  output as `codec_name`. The JSON schema has been bumped to v12 for this
  change.
* MKVToolNix GUI: job queue: added a new type of action to execute after job
  completion: deleting source files for of multiplexer jobs. As this is a
  destructive operation, the action is disabled by default. Implements #869
  and #2570.

## Bug fixes

* mkvmerge: the "codec name" track property wasn't copied from Matroska
  files. Fixes #2566.
* MKVToolNix GUI: multiplexer: Windows: clearing the destination file name
  will reset the tab name to "\<No destination file\>" again. Fixes #2571.
* MKVToolNix GUI: multiplexer: the file types were not re-translated if the UI
  language was changed. Fixes #2572.
------------------------------------------------------------

Have fun :)

mosu