Subject: [Cellar] I-D Action: draft-ietf-cellar-codec-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 12:34:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Codec Encoding for LossLess Archiving and Realtime transmission WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Matroska Codec
        Authors         : Steve Lhomme
                          Moritz Bunkus
                          Dave Rice
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cellar-codec-02.txt
	Pages           : 45
	Date            : 2019-07-22

Abstract:
   This document defines the Matroska codec mappings, including the
   codec ID, layout of data in a "Block Element" and in an optional
   "CodecPrivate Element".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cellar-codec/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-cellar-codec-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-cellar-codec-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cellar-codec-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/