Subject: [Cellar] Invitation: cellar-interim @ Monthly from 16:00 to 17:30 on the last Tuesday from Tue 2019-07-30 to Tue 2019-06-25 (EDT) ([email-masked])

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2019 03:13:05 +0000

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: cellar-interim

https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/cellar/meetings/
When: Monthly from 16:00 to 17:30 on the last Tuesday from Tue 2019-07-30  
to Tue 2019-06-25 Eastern Time - Toronto
Where: https://appear.in/cellar-interim
Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * [email-masked] - organizer
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=M200MzhwZjNlMGJ2aDE2b2cxOGtzMzMxYnEgY2VsbGFyQGlldGYub3Jn&tok=MTkjbWNoYXJsZXNyQGdtYWlsLmNvbTBhOGQwMDgyZGNmM2NmYzg3MTI5NWJlY2NmMDc0MDcxZDgwMGRiNjQ&ctz=America%2FToronto&hl=en&es=0

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account [email-masked]  
because you are an attendee of this event.

To stop receiving future updates for this event, decline this event.  
Alternatively you can sign up for a Google account at  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification settings for  
your entire calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organizer and be added to the guest list, or invite others regardless  
of their own invitation status, or to modify your RSVP. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding