Subject: [Cellar] expiring drafts

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2019 14:41:46 -0400

There are four drafts with impeding expiries:
  * draft-ietf-cellar-codec
  * draft-ietf-cellar-matroska
  * draft-ietf-cellar-tags
  * draft-weaver-cellar-flac

Due to the the draft submission system being closed they won't actually
expire until July 22, and you can't update them until that date.
But, please send a refresh for the documents on July 22.

I know that we are actively working on at least two of them,
although attention is currently on getting the ebml edits done.

Integers are cheap!

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-

---

From: Dave Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2019 16:31:47 -0400

Hi Michael,

> On Jul 15, 2019, at 2:41 PM, Michael Richardson <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> 

I can upload new versions at that time.

Dave