Subject: [Cellar] Matroska document titles

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020 19:33:40 -0600

Dear Cellar Folk,

I'm wondering if the Matroska document titles could be more descriptive.

I'm looking at the abstracts for these documents, and wondering if the
titles accurately describe the contents of the first two documents. (The
third document seems fine to me)

Thoughts?

Best,

Spencer

Matroska Codec - https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cellar-codec/

Abstract

   This document defines the Matroska codec mappings, including the
   codec ID, layout of data in a "Block Element" and in an optional
   "CodecPrivate Element".

Matroska Specifications -
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cellar-matroska/

Abstract

   This document defines the Matroska audiovisual container, including
   definitions of its structural elements, as well as its terminology,
   vocabulary, and application.

Matroska Tags - https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cellar-tags/

Abstract

   This document defines the Matroska tags, namely the tag names and
   their respective semantic meaning.