Subject: [charter-tool] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-genarea-charter-tool-03

From: Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2011 15:15:59 -0800

As I mentioned just now, there will be an -04 soon with lots of state 
changes. If you have comments on the -03, they are still welcome as I 
work on the -04.

--Paul Hoffman

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-genarea-charter-tool-03
Date: Wed,  5 Jan 2011 15:10:50 -0800 (PST)
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-genarea-charter-tool-03.txt has been 
successfully submitted by Paul Hoffman and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-genarea-charter-tool
Revision:	 03
Title:		 Requirements for a Working Group Charter Tool
Creation_date:	 2011-01-05
WG ID:		 genarea
Number_of_pages: 8

Abstract:
The IETF intends to provide a new tool to Area Directors for the
creation, re-chartering, and closing of Working Groups.  The tool
will also allow the IETF community to view the status of the
chartering process.  This document describes the requirements for the
proposed new tool, and it is intended as input to a later activity
for the design and development of such a tool.

The IETF Secretariat.