Subject: [clouds] IETF-77 Clouds bar BoF at 11:30 AM on Thursday, 3/25/2010

From: Bhumip Khasnabish <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 16:40:21 -0400

Dear All.

Based on your responses in Doodle survey (
http://www.doodle.com/q9fexcsfyi9tuvfw?adminKey=3Dsymbd6w4) it appears that
most convenient time for the Clouds bar BoF during IETF-77 will be 11:30 AM
(to ~ 1 PM) on Thursday, March 25, 2010.

So please mark that time in your calendar for Clouds bars BoF.

As mentioned in the earlier announcements related to this bar BoF, we plan
to discuss applications/services and their provisioning/maintenance over
cloud-based system. Of particular interest are development of a reference
framework, identifying/developing protocol/profile for discovering
resources, and discussing mechanisms for allocating these resources for
provisioning/maintaining the desired level of monitoring/reporting of
security and service quality (including resiliency).

 Kindly look at the email exchanges at the following URL for further
background information:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/clouds/current/maillist.html .

I'll send the information about meeting location (room number) very soon.

Many thanks, and look forward to see you in the mtg.

Best.

Bhumip Khasnabish ([email-masked])

Clouds bar BoF Convener

---

From: Bhumip Khasnabish <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 14:12:29 -0400

Dear All,

I just got the room assignment for *Clouds bar BoF (Thursday, March 25, 2010
at 11:30 AM).
*
We'll meet in *Pacific B room (Ballroom level, 2nd floor) of Hilton Anaheim.
*
Hilton is working on bringing a sandwich/lunch-box trolley in the Pacific B
room at ~ 11 am on 3/25/10.

Best.

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 4:40 PM, Bhumip Khasnabish <[email-masked]> wrote:

> http://www.doodle.com/q9fexcsfyi9tuvfw?adminKey=3Dsymbd6w4) it appears
> that most convenient time for the Clouds bar BoF during IETF-77 will be
> 11:30 AM (to ~ 1 PM) on Thursday, March 25, 2010.
>