Subject: [clouds] Fwd: Doodle: Link for poll "IETF-77-Clouds-barBoF" mtg time slot(s)

From: Bhumip Khasnabish <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 23:53:49 -0500

Hello,

We are trying to schedule a time slot for Clouds bar BoF during IETF-77 in
March 2010.

With permission/approval from one of the APP AD, we can use any one (or
more) of the following slots.

11:30-13:00 on WEDNESDAY, March 24, 2010

19:40-21:30 on WEDNESDAY, March 24, 2010

11:30-13:00 on THURSDAY, March 25, 2010

13:00-15:00 on THURSDAY, March 25, 2010
I have initiated a poll "IETF-77-Clouds-barBoF" at Doodle. The link to the
poll is:

http://www.doodle.com/q9fexcsfyi9tuvfw

I am sharingh this link with you so that you can cast your vote.

Best Regards.

Bhumip

Bhumip Khasnabish (Mobile:+001-781-752-8003, [email-masked])

© 2010 Bhumip Khasnabish. Do not view, print, forward, and save the content
of this email if you are not the intended recipient of the communiqué.