Subject: [clouds] Friday-10Sept2010 Conf Call at 10 AM ET -- Post IETF-78 Clouds bar BoF discussion

From: Bhumip Khasnabish <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 16:27:57 -0400

Dear All,

Below pls find the DIN and PC for the conf call starting from 10 AM ET (New
York, USA time)
for one hour or so. Thanks to Ning for providing the conf bridge.

Dial in number: US Toll-free +1-866-710-5490
If the toll-free number does not work, pls use +001-203-875-8973
Passcode:204 1744

We plan to discuss *tentative timeline for publishing the Internet drafts*based
on the presentations (http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/Clouds)
during IETF-78 Clouds bar BoFs and the followup discussions.

We'll also *review the Clouds BoF (during IETF-79) proposal* (I'll
distribute it later today).

Thanks a lot.

Best Regards.

Bhumip Khasnabish (Mobile:+001-781-752-8003, vumip1 at
gmail.com<vumip1%20at%20gmail.com>
)