Subject: [clouds] Friday-17Sept2010 Conf Call at 10 AM ET -- Clouds pre-BOF discussion

From: Bhumip Khasnabish <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 01:09:59 -0400

Dear All,

Below pls find the DIN and PC for the conf call starting from 10 AM ET (New
York, USA time)
for one hour or so. Thanks to Ning for providing the conf bridge.

Dial in number: US Toll-free +1-866-710-5490
If the toll-free number does not work, pls use +001-203-875-8973
Passcode:204 1744

*Tentative Agenda:*

[1] Review the Clouds BoF (during IETF-79) proposal,
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/bof/trac/
(
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/attachment/wiki/Clouds/Clouds-BoF-duringIETF-79-Proposal-v01-13Sept2010.doc)

[2] Discuss the *timeline for publishing the Internet drafts* based
on IETF-78 Clouds bar BoF presentations (
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/Clouds)
{Sam, Gene, Morrow, Linda, So, Chu, Okita, Yokota, Khasnabish}

[3] Review of Cloud Industry Work Item Standards Gap Survey Results by Mr. Chu
JunSheng
(
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/attachment/wiki/Clouds/Khasnabish-et-al-cloud-Industry-gap-v3-Sept10.pdf
)

[4] Review of Network Portability Requirements and Models by Mr. Keiichi
SHIMA
(
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/attachment/wiki/Clouds/Shima-Sekiya-Clouds-net-portability-reqs-and-models-v1-16Sept2010.pdf)

[5] Call for contributions on Cloud security and service trustworthiness.

[6] Proposing next conf. call on  Friday, 8Oct.2010 at 10 AM ET (New York,
USA time). Is that acceptable?

[7] Anyting else?

Thanks a lot.

Best Regards.

Bhumip Khasnabish (Mobile:+001-781-752-8003, [email-masked])