Subject: [clouds] Conf call on Friday [03-December-2010] at 10 AM US/NY time

From: Bhumip Khasnabish <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 20:11:52 -0500

Please plan to join a conf call on
*Friday, 03-Dec.-2010 starting from 10 AM ET* (New York, USA time)

for one hour or so to get updates on the Clouds initiatives/activities.

[you may find the current NY/USA time (from your location) at the following
URL:   http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_US-NY.aspx ].

Dial in number: *US Toll-free +1-866-710-5490
*If the toll-free number does not work, pls use *+001-203-875-8973*
*Passcode: 204 1744*

(Thanks to Mr. Ning So for providing the conf bridge).

We plan to briefly review the comments and feedback that we received

during/after the Clouds bar BoF mtg during  IETF-79

(Sunday, 7Nov.10, Pearl Rm., 11 AM to ~ 1PM). The Agenda of that mtg.

can be found at the following URL:

http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/attachment/wiki/Clouds/Khasnabish-Clouds-barBoF-IETF79-Sun7Nov2010.ppt

Others items for discussion include the following:

*A.    **IETF IPR statements for inclusion in all Clouds presos and drafts *

*B.      **CloudCenter/DataCenterOps work items update *

B1-Review of comments on CloudLog draft
(aft-golovinsky-cloud-log-00.txt<http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/attachment/wiki/Clouds/draft-golovinsky-cloud-log-00.txt>
 –---Gene/Sam

B2-Review of comments on VEPC draft
(draft-so-vepc-00.txt<http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/attachment/wiki/Clouds/draft-so-vepc-00.txt>)
------------------ Ning et al

B3-Review of comments on Service Mobility draft (
draft-yokota-clouds-service-mobility-00.txt<http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/attachment/wiki/Clouds/draft-yokota-clouds-service-mobility-00.txt>)
----- Hidetoshi/ Ashutosh/Carl

B4- Review of comments on VRM preso (
JunSheng-et-al-IETF79-Cloud-VRM-Req-7Nov10.pdf<http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/attachment/wiki/Clouds/JunSheng-et-al-IETF79-Cloud-VRM-Req-7Nov10.pdf>
)----- Mr. Chu et al

B5-Others

*C.      **CloudApps work items update*

C1- Update of status of API drafts -------------------------- Sam et al

C2- Update on Cloud client and VDI preso (
Yu-et-al-IETF79-Cloud-hosted-UE-Req-7Nov10.pdf<http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/attachment/wiki/Clouds/Yu-et-al-IETF79-Cloud-hosted-UE-Req-7Nov10.pdf>)
--- Mr. Meng Yu et al

C3- Cloud based video streaming – Mr. Wei et al

C4- Cloud security framework – open discussion and call for contribution

C5-Others

*D.      **CloudApps BoF proposal and **CloudCenter/DataCenterOps WG status
update***

*E.     **Any other general items ***

 I plan to publish the following three drafts (available at
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/Clouds) within a week, so pls
send me any early general comments that you may have.

   - draft-Khasnabish-cloud-sdo-survey-00.txt<http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/attachment/wiki/Clouds/draft-Khasnabish-cloud-sdo-survey-00.txt>
   - draft-khasnabish-cloud-Industry-workitems-survey-00.txt<http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/attachment/wiki/Clouds/draft-khasnabish-cloud-Industry-workitems-survey-00.txt>

   -  draft-khasnabish-cloud-reference-framework-00.txt<http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/attachment/wiki/Clouds/draft-khasnabish-cloud-reference-framework-00-rfc.txt>

As always, all of the drafts and presos are available at the following URL:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/Clouds

Next conf call will be held on *Friday, 10-Dec.-2010 starting *

*from 10 AM ET* (New York, USA time) for one hour or so.

Thanks.

Best Regards.

Bhumip Khasnabish (Mobile:+001-781-752-8003, [email-masked]).

===========================================================================

*A. Full Copyright Statement Copyright (C) The IETF Trust (2010). *

This document is subject to the rights, licenses and restrictions contained
in BCP 78 <https://mail.google.com/mail/html/compose/static_files/bcp78> (
http://tools.ietf.org/html/bcp78) and except as set forth therein, the
authors retain all their rights.

This document and the information contained herein are provided on an "AS
IS" basis and THE CONTRIBUTOR, THE ORGANIZATION HE/SHE REPRESENTS OR IS
SPONSORED BY (IF ANY), THE INTERNET SOCIETY, THE IETF TRUST, AND THE
INTERNET ENGINEERING TASK FORCE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED,
INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY THAT THE USE OF THE INFORMATION
HEREIN WILL NOT INFRINGE ANY RIGHTS OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

*B. Intellectual Property*

The IETF takes no position regarding the validity or scope of any
Intellectual Property Rights or other rights that might be claimed to
pertain to the implementation or use of the technology described in this
document or the extent to which any license under such rights might or might
not be available; nor does it represent that it has made any independent
effort to identify any such rights. Information on the procedures with
respect to rights in RFC documents can be found in BCP
78<https://mail.google.com/mail/html/compose/static_files/bcp78>and
BCP
79 <https://mail.google.com/mail/html/compose/static_files/bcp79> (
http://tools.ietf.org/html/bcp79).

Copies of IPR disclosures made to the IETF Secretariat and any assurances of
licenses to be made available, or the result of an attempt made to obtain a
general license or permission for the use of such proprietary rights by
implementers or users of this specification can be obtained from the IETF
on-line IPR repository at http://www.ietf.org/ipr .

The IETF invites any interested party to bring to its attention any
copyrights, patents or patent applications, or other proprietary rights that
may cover technology that may be required to implement this standard. Please
address the information to the IETF at [email-masked].

==================================================================================