Subject: [clouds] Conf call on Friday [10-December-2010] at 10 AM US/NY time

From: Bhumip Khasnabish <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 20:51:29 -0500

Please plan to join a conf call on
*Friday, 10-Dec.-2010 starting from 10 AM ET* (New York, USA time)

for one hour or so to get updates on the Clouds initiatives/activities.

[you may find the current NY/USA time (from your location) at the following
URL:   http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_US-NY.aspx ].

Dial in number: *US Toll-free +1-866-710-5490
*If the toll-free number does not work, pls use *+001-203-875-8973*
*Passcode: 204 1744*

(Thanks to Mr. Ning So for providing the conf bridge).

Proposed Agenda:

(1) Update of status of the API drafts --------------------------Sam et al
(Johnston-IETF-78-Clouds-bar-BoF-Std-Gap-28July10.pdf<http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/attachment/wiki/Clouds/Johnston-IETF-78-Clouds-bar-BoF-Std-Gap-28July10.pdf>
)

(2) Update of Cloud based video streaming  --------------------------Mr. Wei
et al
(Wei-Dewar-IETF-78-Clouds-bar-BoF-Cloud-Video-Streaming-29July10.pdf<http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/attachment/wiki/Clouds/Wei-Dewar-IETF-78-Clouds-bar-BoF-Cloud-Video-Streaming-29July10.pdf>
)

(3) Cloud security framework (CSF) slides review ------ Suren et al
(Karavettil-et-al-CSF-Proposal-10Dec2010.pdf<http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/attachment/wiki/Clouds/Karavettil-et-al-CSF-Proposal-10Dec2010.pdf>
)

(4) Any other updates on any of the existing drafts .......All

(5) Anyting else ?! ------------------------------------All

(4) Review of CloudApps BoF proposal draft
and ClousCenter/DataCenterOps WG charter draft ----- All
(Khasnabish-et-al-CCDC-OPS-WG-v5-10Dec2010.doc<http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/attachment/wiki/Clouds/Khasnabish-et-al-CCDC-OPS-WG-v5-10Dec2010.doc>

and Khasnabish-et-al-CloudApps-BoF-Proposal-v5-10Dec10.doc<http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/attachment/wiki/Clouds/Khasnabish-et-al-CloudApps-BoF-Proposal-v5-10Dec10.doc>
)

As always, all of the drafts and presos are available at the following URL:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/app/trac/wiki/Clouds

Next conf call will be held on *Friday, 07-January-2011 starting *

*from 10 AM ET* (New York, USA time) for one hour or so.

*Wishing all of you Happy Holidays and *
*Happy New Year!*

Thanks.

Best Regards.

Bhumip Khasnabish (Mobile:+001-781-752-8003, [email-masked])
http://www.linkedin.com/in/bhumipkhasnabish