Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v7.38.0

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 16:38:46 +0000

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v7.38.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (7.38.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Authortools API token endpoint, Standalone proceedings, 
  render charters with markdown**

  This release improves the generation of meeting proceedings,
  moving archival information to the datatracker, rather than
  the wagtail portion of the www.ietf.org website. It also provides
  a temporary view of what current charter text looks like when rendered
  with markdown. See datatracker.ietf.org/group/{acronym}/about/rendertest/.
  After we confirm the rendering preserves information (adjusting charters
  as necessary), an upcoming release will remove that URL and render
  charters through markdown directly.

  * Merged in [19344] from [email-masked]:
    Implements /api/appauth/authortools API endpoint. Fixes #3396.  

  * Merged in [19353] from [email-masked]:
    Use live_server_url as IDTRACKER_BASE_URL in IetfLiveServerTestCase. 
    Fixes #3203.  

  * Merged in [19355] from [email-masked]:
    Hides profile photo place holder. Fixes #3400.  

  * Merged in [19357] from [email-masked]:
    Provide a page that shows how current charter text renders through 
    markdown. Related to #2695.  

  * Merged in [19358] from [email-masked]:
    Remove remaining use of markdown2. Enable markdown extras when 
    rendering agendas. Fixes #3316.  

  * Merged in [19359] from [email-masked]:
    Render markdown agendas in popups on the agenda page. Fixes #3039.  

  * Merged in [19360] from [email-masked]:
    Change url and instructive text in email sent when a ballot position is 
    taken. Fixes #3208.  

  * Merged in [19363] from [email-masked]:
    Tune text draft reference extractor. Fixes #3404.  

 -- Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>  19 Sep 2021 14:58:20 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/7.38.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/7.38.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Robert Sparks
	(via the mkrelease script)