Subject: [conex] I-D Action: draft-ietf-conex-mobile-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 05:43:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Congestion Exposure Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Mobile Communication Congestion Exposure Scenario
        Authors         : Dirk Kutscher
                          Faisal Ghias Mir
                          Rolf Winter
                          Suresh Krishnan
                          Ying Zhang
                          Carlos J. Bernardos
	Filename        : draft-ietf-conex-mobile-04.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2014-09-17

Abstract:
   This memo describes a mobile communications use case for congestion
   exposure (ConEx) with a particular focus on those mobile
   communication networks that are architecturally similar to the 3GPP
   Evolved Packet System (EPS).  The draft provides a brief overview of
   the architecture of these networks (both access and core networks),
   current QoS mechanisms and then discusses how congestion exposure
   concepts could be applied.  Based on this, this memo suggests a set
   of requirements for ConEx mechanisms that particularly apply to these
   mobile networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-conex-mobile/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-conex-mobile-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-conex-mobile-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Dirk Kutscher <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 12:51:35 +0000

Dear all,

We updated the conex-mobile draft to reflect the comments that we received.

Many thanks again to Nandita for the feedback.

We have done the following changes:

   o  added conex lite to deployment scenarios

   o  added reference to LTE study paper at SIGCOMM-2013"

   o  restructured section 2 and 3 (moved 3GPP specifics out of section2

   o  updated references

Best regards,
Dirk

> -----Original Message-----
> From: conex [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of internet-
> [email-masked]
> Sent: Mittwoch, 17. September 2014 14:43
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [conex] I-D Action: draft-ietf-conex-mobile-04.txt
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> conex mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/conex