Subject: investment idea dvdt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2000 23:03:40

Press Release

Stockreporter Announces Investment Opinion on Digital Video Display Technology Corp.; Strong Buy Recommendation and Share Price Target of $6.00 in First Year

NEW YORK, Oct 21, 1999 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Digital Video Display Technology Corp. (OTCBB:DVDT) received a strong buy recommendation today from Stockreporter, a leading European financial Internet publication at http://

Stockreporter specializes in the coverage of micro caps and undervalued OTC and BB companies and is the first international analyst to cover DVDT and publish an investment opinion. Stockreporter very conservatively values DVDT stock at $6.00 per share in
Stockreporter has an extraordinary record of successful buy recommendations, with unusual share price appreciation following its coverage. Examples are: FutureLink Distribution (FLNK), Teltran International (TLTG) and Geotele.com Inc.(GEOL).

Dennis C. Hass of Stockreporter commented on the recommendation: "DVDT represents an extraordinary investment opportunity! Buying its stock is not just investing in a business that is ready to experience outstanding success with a product line that will r

For More Information on DVDT Visit:

www.dvdtinvestors.com

www.market-info.com

Copyright (C) 1999 Business Wire. All rights reserved.

Distributed via COMTEX.

CONTACT:

Stockreporter.de, Hamburg, Germany

Mr. Dennis C. Hass, +49-172-4062621

Email:[email-masked]

Homepage:www.stockreporter.de

WEB PAGE:http://www.businesswire.com

GEOGRAPHY:NEW YORK INTERNATIONAL EUROPE

INDUSTRY CODE: INVESTMENT OPINION

Today's News On The Net - Business Wire's full file on the Internet

with Hyperlinks to your home page.

Disclaimer:

This publication contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. The Company's actual results could differ materially
This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill: SECTION 301, Paragraph (a)(2) (C) of S. 1618

Sender: 4-you.com, 2600 N. Central Ave. Suite 720 Phoenix, AZ 85004

To be removed form this mailing list, simply reply with remove in subject line: [email-masked]

Disclosure:

4-you.com, Inc publishes information regarding selected companies involved in many different industries, which those interested in these companies may use as information relating to their interests or investments. Many compan
mailto:[email-masked] , 4-you.com, Inc. 2600 N. Central Ave. Suite 720 Phoenix, AZ 85004