Subject: Freelance.com

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 17:05:01 +0200

Madam, Sir,

We noted your e-mail at the internet address
"http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/Protocols"

Everyone knows that finding the right projects can be a full time job!
That's why Freelance.com is dedicated to Independent Professionals. We are
there to promote your skills and your career. To you, this service is free
and requires no exclusivity.
Freelance.com is the only global Web-based service that introduces its
clients to Independent Professionals by using the world's most accurate
selection and customer-care technology ? real people. To achieve this, we
are creating a sales network of Account Managers in all major cities across
North America. This network will help you to find the most interesting
projects in IT consulting, engineering, web media and telecom with Fortune
1000 and Internet companies. We are dedicated to Independent Professionals
locally, nationally and world-wide.Visit our web site at
http://www.freelance.com to find out more about our
services. You will find at your disposal:

- A list of available projects;
- Contact information for the Account Manager nearest you;
- Confidential online resume registration forms;
- How to send us your resume
- Other vital Independent Professional services (accounting, training,
insurance,  internet  links, networking...);
- Our mailing list registration, to receive a daily e-mail listing of new
projects which match your skills.

Don't  hesitate  to contact us if you have questions or comments.

Do tell other Independent Professionals about us!Wishing you all the best
with your career as an Independent Professional,

Yann Marteil
General Manager Americas
  -----------------------------------------------------------

FREELANCE.COM   The global source of projects, information and services for
Independent Professionals, Fortune 1000 and Internet companies.

Freelance.com
75 Maiden Lane, suite 507
New York, NY 10038
Tel : 212 402 68 68 - Fax : 212 402 68 69
http://www.freelance.com
[email-masked]

-----------------------------------------------------------

We are fully aware that this document has been mailed without your request.

We apologize if you are not concerned by this message.
If you don't reply with us you won't receive anything from us again.