Subject: Term Life Insurance

From: [email-masked]
Date: 7 Apr 2000 19:33:27 -0000

Have you thought about your life insurance needs lately?

Do you need to purchase additional protection due to changing 
circumstances or increased earnings?

Or maybe it's time to buy your first policy.

Whatever the reason, we can help. You'll find us QUICK, EASY, 
INFORMATIVE and HASSLE FREE and you'll be under NO OBLIGATION to buy.

Click here to get a quote from among 50 of the industry's top rated companies:
http://www.123BeInsured.com/term_life_insurance_quote.html

Click here to use our coverage calculator:  
http://www.123BeInsured.com/term_life_insurance_calculator.html

Or click here to visit our main page:
http://www.123BeInsured.com

If you prefer, feel free to use our TOLL-FREE Automated 
Quote-By-Phone System by calling 1-888-368-5685 (1-888-3-NTK-NTK).

We look forward to assisting you with all of your insurance needs.

To be removed from our email list, 
please email: [email-masked] (mailto:[email-masked])