Subject: draft-ietf-conneg-feature-hash-04.txt

From: Graham Klyne <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2000 10:57:14 +0100

Folks,

I've just submitted <draft-ietf-conneg-feature-hash-04.txt> for publication 
as a revised Internet Draft.

As agreed at the RESCAP WG meeting in Adelaide, all mention of URI 
references to feature sets has been removed.  (I am planning to try and 
document the issues with these separately.)

As this is getting close to final form, some review would be good.  I think 
that critical review of section 3.1.1 (it's only half a page) would be 
particularly welcome when the draft is issued.

Subject to review comments, the substantive content of this draft is pretty 
much in final form.  I still wish to review the example sections:  (a) 
contributions of meaningful examples would be welcome, and (b) I plan to 
implement the hash algorithm described and substitute some _real_ MD5 hash 
values in the examples.

#g
------------
Graham Klyne
([email-masked])