Subject: First publication: CC/PP working drafts

From: Johan Hjelm <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 01:31:41 -0400

Dear All,
the CC/PP working group has now published the first working drafts of
the Framework and Vocabulary specifications, the linchpins of the work.
We hope you will be able to review them, and would be grateful if you
would forward this request to appropriate colleauges and groups.

The specifications can be found at

Composite Capabilities/Preference Profiles: Requirements and
Architecture
http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/WD-CCPP-ra-20000721/

Composite Capabilities/Preference Profiles: Terminology and
Abbreviations
http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/WD-CCPP-ta-20000721/

CC/PP Attribute Vocabularies
http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/WD-CCPP-vocab-20000721/

Composite Capability/Preference Profiles (CC/PP): Structure
http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/WD-CCPP-struct-20000721/

We look forward to your review comments!

Johan Hjelm
Chair, CC/PP Working Group

--

ERICSSON*RESEARCH*ERICSSON*RESEARCH*ERICSSON*RESEARCH*ERICSSON*RESEARCH

     Johan HJELM, Ericsson Research, T/KA User Applications Group
                   [email-masked]
       GSM Mobile +46-708-820315 (works everywhere but in Japan)

                W3C Advisory Committee Representative
                      Chair CC/PP Working Group

                   Read more about my recent book
               Designing Wireless Information Services
                 http://www.wireless-information.net

      OPINIONS EXPRESSED ARE PERSONAL AND NOT THOSE OF ERICSSON

ERICSSON*RESEARCH*ERICSSON*RESEARCH*ERICSSON*RESEARCH*ERICSSSON*RESARCH