Subject: Request for review: CC/PP specifications

From: Johan Hjelm <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 09:45:08 +0200

Dear All,
I would like to request your review of the working drafts for the CC/PP
specification. The latest version of the framework document is available
at  http://www.w3.org/TR/CCPP-struct/
and the vocabulary document is available at
http://www.w3.org/TR/CCPP-vocab/

In case you feel you need more context, the Requirements and
Architecture document outlines the use cases for CC/PP. It is available
at http://www.w3.org/TR/CCPP-ra/

We need your comments to move on in the publication process, but we also
need to speed up. So I would appreciate if you can send your comments to
the address in the documents no later than September 15.

Thanks, and looking forward to your comments
Johan Hjelm
Chair, CC/PP WG

--

ERICSSON*RESEARCH*ERICSSON*RESEARCH*ERICSSON*RESEARCH*ERICSSON*RESEARCH

     Johan HJELM, Ericsson Research, T/K User Applications Group
                   [email-masked]
       GSM Mobile +46-708-820315 (works everywhere but in Japan)

                W3C Advisory Committee Representative
                      Chair CC/PP Working Group

                   Read more about my recent book
               Designing Wireless Information Services
                http://www.wireless-information.net

      OPINIONS EXPRESSED ARE PERSONAL AND NOT THOSE OF ERICSSON

ERICSSON*RESEARCH*ERICSSON*RESEARCH*ERICSSON*RESEARCH*ERICSSSON*RESARCH